• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Very good, if you want we can share some overworlds, I also have some ...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Sure!! Feel free to share what ever you have here. Most people who start making a game with essentials start with FR/LG style so the more resources we have available for it the better

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
nice job you included all the pokemon professors.

Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.

Do you plan to do the gamecube games in frlg style?

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
And the teacher elm?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
And the teacher elm?

here you go
dcyx4d6-c9c8781f-3491-47a1-aabf-b5812050a28f.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
These all look great! If I ever use them, I'll be sure to give credit! Also, I think a Zinnia one would be nice as well! (if it doesn't already exist)

thank you so much for the kind words!!
I will work on zinnia next!

:EDIT:
ok I'm done. Here you go!
dcyxi4e-6d707a18-8242-4cb5-85f2-6d2c0476033c.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This looks really great! I really like it! Since the story I'm working on focuses on dragon-type Pokemon, Zinnia would be a great addition to my story, too!

i updated it... the side view looked a bit short and I didnt like a few other things... so be sure to redownload the improved version :D

also here is the trainer sprite for her... made by jart4115.... dont know if you needed one or not.

Attachments

• trainer173.png
    trainer173.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
[/ATTACH]Do you have or intend to do the overworlds of mira? I did Buck

Attachments