• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
I hate that psysic gym leader, all her pokemon are water types. I chose Charmander.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Sweet, these screens are looking quite good! Too bad we can't go into it without the National Dex. >_<

Meh, I'm staying in one place of the game too long. I feel like using cheats to hype up my Pokemon. =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Kent Colton Rogers said:
You'll go as far as into Azelea for a battle, just like in Brown, but you won't venture any further until you obtain the National Dex.
I get it now.. =P I've been talking on MSN with you about this anyway. I'm still really hyped about now seeing the Secret Areas. Why not do something, have a few that you can ONLY visit after you've finished the WHOLE game, including all the other secrets? That way, there'll be a Megaman EXE style secret we can play after we've finisehd the lot. =D

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
This hack is so cool. I wish it would be done soon.

Last edited:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I kinda wish I had GBA ROMS to play these hacks. I have no internet service. I only have GBC ROMS in my calibure.

I want to play all these hacks.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Yeah.. if you have everything in the BETA, no good playing the real thing. I have a suggestion though Mr. Winstrate, why don't you put in the original G/S/C heroes somewhere you can battle them, if you ARE going to put all of Johto in like you said?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
wow! This Hack looks great Kent, I played the Brown version and it was great, and this should be better!

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Hi Kent your hack is super. This is only small, but in the Gravel Town mart, there is is this guy standing on the counter!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
There's a guy standing on the counter in EVERY Mart. XD Maps are weirded, I've already told you that on MSN.

Ah.. I'm itching to see what's beyond the policeman in the South Rijon gate, maybe I'll get walk through walls codes and go through him. But all I'll see is nothing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back