• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
Very Interesting hack.
Could we see 5th gen pokemon in the pokedex?? imean are there more than 386 pokemon which leaf green originally has.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Is there a daycare in this hack? If there is could you tell me where?

Where could I get a Vs Seeker?

Last edited:

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
ahh dbz i cant enter the cave where celebi is lurking.. the guard says "only the bla bla of the Hq can enter this cave.. but i defeated elite 4 and my rival 2 times.. pls help me thanks

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Too lazy to change the backsprite lol, it has a sense of nostalgia revolving around it anyways so sadly you're gonna be stuck with it! :P

Thank you for your compliments on the mapping, it took me an unimaginable amount of time to fully map out this game.

Yes, you may make a spin off.

As far as I am aware, there is no way to implement the 5th gen pokemon into the pokedex, sorry.

There is no daycare in this hack.

If you are receiving some script error or malfunction, then I am not sure how to fix it, sorry. It may have occured because you were using cheat codes or perhaps the fast forward feature. Sorry mate

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
well.. i just downloaded the beta 8 just to enter the forest where this celebi is lurking. then after capturing it back to the latest beta :D

- now im done with this hack! great hack haha
- i think the human god is gokou :D
- i hope theres a sequel of this hack

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
about 15ish i guess, cant remember the exact amount sorry

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Nice Hack Overall....
Just started playing and loving it....
That grandma gives an Oshawott <3

Just one thing to ask and suggest

That Tyrant zangoose, its already a steel type so whats the use of giving it immunity? give it something else to use.... just my thoghts..

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
1st i wanna say thnx 4 making a new type hack :-)

2nd i already got 4badge..nw i m physic village n the look of this village is awesome

3rd this have some wrong thing:
why only one pokemon on separate area?
why board have nothing to read?
and a bug:
Check mart at ice village

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
I am having a problem with your hack. I have downloaded the latest version from this site (Final Version 2013), downloaded LeafGreen from Coolroms, and used Lunas IPS patcher to patch the game. The problem is whenever I try to start the game on VBA-Link, this happens.View attachment 70263

Ash Ketchum 11

I already PMed Metapod23 about the Ash sprites.
The rest will be original Leafgreen Sprites.

The game keeps dying and freezes on me in one point. When I beat the dragon boss on the mountain, the last thing it says is "lets go to the dragon village" or something then it stops and no buttons work. I tried to fix it and redid it like 30 times and it still won't work. Do you want a picture?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Hey dbzmay,
First of all i wanted to say this hack is great. Had lots of fun playing it and sometimes found myself enjoying it more than the real pokemon games. Although, i found a bug where when u find the salamence tyrant. I caught the salamence and then it said lets go back to the town to talk to the researcher. The screen just froze and i couldnt do anything. I saved before i caught the salamence so i went back and defeated instead the second time, but the same thing happened. Please fix this because i cant do anything until i get past this part but it just freezes everytime. Thanks and great hack.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Love the game. Great job.

It's probably mentioned somewhere in this thread, but after I beat the elite 4, I go to Oak and all he says is 'you are truly a hero' and I don't get any of the after story. I go to the forest, and I cant enter the cave either. What's happening? Is it glitched so the only way for me to get to pokemon gods and stuff is to restart?

I'm playing on an emulator on my computer, if that makes a difference.

Back