• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hello there.
I am a 13 year old boy who should be the President of The United States of America, owns 2 successful businesses, and is in a loving relationship with a girl named Aliyah, who resembles Kim Kardashian all too well for her age.

I have recently picked up Pokemon. I usually don't do these things, because they come off as nerdy to me. But then I realized my whole collection of people that i've ever talked to for more that 30 seconds, except for a small few, love me for who I am, because who I am is awesome. So idgaf, Ima play some Pokemon.

I'm looking for mostly do some Skype battles, but I'm only available in the afternoons sometimes. We could probably get 5-6 games done a week if we tried. The other times i'm at school, playing football, or having sex.

I hope to make some chill friends here, and after reading this you know who I am and you can expect the kind of people I want to play with (outgoing and friendly).

- Joey

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hahaha i like you already joey!
Glad that you decided to join, And tbh our stories are pretty similar, i thought pokemon was too nerdy for my friends but i made more friends who liked me for the person i am!
But glad that you joined and if you ever need advice or anyone to talk to then you can go right ahead!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hahaha i like you already joey!
Glad that you decided to join, And tbh our stories are pretty similar, i thought pokemon was too nerdy for my friends but i made more friends who liked me for the person i am!
But glad that you joined and if you ever need advice or anyone to talk to then you can go right ahead!
Thanks bro, wanna Skype battle?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hey sure! I actually cant right now but will you be available in 2-3 hours?
But this is not really the place to discuss stuff like that ^_^
If you want to to talk, then VM me. (Go to my profile and type in a message for me)

Back