• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Lucas gave a good shake. 'Well, just as long as I'm not the only nervous one here... So...what are you girls doing in this forest alone? Oh and are all these Pokemon yours?' Lucas tried his best not to blush. Because from what he could see these girls were older than he was. Aipom looked at his trainer and laughed. It spotted the normal type Skitty bouncing around going crazy. Aipom began chasing the Skitty in a 'play-time' manor. Heracross grinned at Yuri. 'It was our pleasure Yuri! I'm glad you found them!'

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sighed hopelessly. He was sure Valorie had flown over here... just before he was about to give up, a flygon had been flying up to them! That couldn't have been Valorie's... Val's Flygon fainted! Still... it heard the call. Maybe it knew where Valorie was? He heard a voice calling out to it to return... looking down for the source of the voice he noticed a small group of people... Valorie included!

"Down there!" Mark shouted to Eric, pointing at the group of people. Finally Mark found her... but... now what was he going to do? He suddenly felt a lump in his throat. He didn't feel as prepared as he thought... He kept thinking that Valorie probably hated him at this point. All that was left was to fly down and see what he could do. No turning back now...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Eric looked over and patted Damascus' head, "Head on down buddy!" He said and the Salamance roared in response. He swooped down and flapped his wings as he landed with a loud thud onto the ground before the group. The Salamance grunted as Eric slid off of his back and Lucia followed, brushing her clothes off as best as she could. She saw that boy from earlier, and three she didn't know. She smiled a bit at the group and as Mark would slid off of Damascus' back she would push him forward. "Just be calm and talk from the heart." She whispered to him. Damascus grunted as he eyed the other dragon and growled lightly a bit. Eric frowned and patted his side, "Easy Damascus." He said softly to his dragon. Lucia stepped back and let Mark have his moment with Valorie. Based on what Mark had told her this girl would no doubt blow up at him yet again and run off just ruining the day even more. She hoped that wouldn't happen, but still, she was pretty sure it would.

Years
Kayla smiled and looked around. Holly sighed and stepped out from behind Kayla. "We were looking for our pokemon..." she said nervously. Molly sighed. Kayla looked at Lucas. "Do you know how to get out of here? This place gives me the creeps..." She took Primrose off of her shoulder and hugged her. Rosemary looked at Aipom and smiled. She jumped off of Kayla's shoulder and tackled the purple monkey to the ground. "Gotcha!" she said happily.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

Hei ignored all questions about where she got her numbers from and glanced at skirt-girl in surprise. "I have no idea how a trainer can say that winning isn't everything," Hei stated honestly. Winning was everything to Hei; even more important than the pokemon, although Bai's pokemon was a pretty close second. Of course, Hei had only stated that trainer thing earlier because she knew that if Bai had ever found out that she hadn't imparted that bit of "wisdom," Bai would probably be pissed and not let Hei out for a long time. That happened before and Hei was finally able to escape after two months, but it had exhausted both Bai and Hei.

Eevee-boy, obviously frustrated, stormed off. He probably realised that he was batting for people who were on the other side of the fence, although it wouldn't surprise Hei if either of the two girls were bi-sexual.

"Unless our teacher can heal Pokemon as well as pulling facts out of her ass, I think we should heal our Pokemon back in town," Kid suggested.

Hei sighed as she took a few potions and revives out of her bag that I just realised I forgot to mention about in the character SU; please just pretend it's always been there. "Rule Three on travelling anywhere, always bring healing supplies with you. We can either go back, or we can use the items; you won't even have to reimburse me." Hei smirked. After all, it was Bai's money, not hers.

One was bring food, two was bring a tent unless you'd rather sleep in the trees, and nine was carry a knife everywhere. All of them followed the latter rule, even if Bai did hate knives and Hui didn't really care for violence if it wasn't intelligent.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hugin - A bored Honchkrow
Forest
------------------------------

Bleh, nothing to do. Hugin sighed - or rather he emitted a sound as close to a sigh as possible for someone with a beak - and looked around. The forest wasn't really dense, but as he looked further into it he became aware of that the rows of trees never seemed to end. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Hugin was one of those who followed their curiosity when it came to just about anything. However, he was so bored that at this point, he'd do anything for a distraction. Weren't there any people in here? Wasn't this supposed to be an academy for trainers who wanted to become something in life? Shouldn't this forest then be filled to the brim with snot-nosed brats thinking that they are just the coolest people alive? Well, certainly not in here it seemed.

Or did it now?

Hugin heard something, he was sure of that he heard something. A chatter of some sort... The Dark-type slowly edged towards where he heard the sounds coming from and peeked his head out. Well, wouldn't you know it? A kid with his Pokémon out! The crow inspected the boy thouruoghly, he had a plain blue T-shirt on and a pair of black jeans. His hair was blond and seemed to cover up his eyes a bit. His Pokémon was one that Hugin recognized very well, a Meowth. His eyes grew slim as he went back into the shadows of the forest, slowly moving towards the boy and his Meowth who were just standing there, seemingly doing nothing. Probably they were just observing the beautiful scenery.

The Honchcrow moved through the shadows a bit more, rustling a pair of bushes to get the boy's attention. Oh, this was going to be fun alright.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-En route to Oak Town

With the Haze covered the battleground, Dante thought up an idea that could counter the haze. Then, Dante got the idea of having Rufflet use Aerial Ace.

"Rufflet, use Aerial Ace and make sure the attack connects", Dante told Rufflet. "And follow up with a Wing Attack".

Rufflet followed the attack plan to the latter and successfully took out the Murkrow. After that happened, Murkrow got up and looked at Dante.

"What is it, Murkrow", Dante said the Murkrow. "Do you want to join my team?"

"Murk, Murkrow", Murkrow said with a nod and flew over to Dante.

Dante took out a pokeball threw it at Murkrow. Murkrow happily let the pokeball hit him and allowed it to capture him. With the pokeball capturing Murkrow, Dante walked over and picked up the pokeball.

"Welcome to the team Murkrow", Dante said with a smile. Dante then motioned Rufflet down in order to recall him to his pokeball. Then, Dante continued on his way to Oak Town.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

As far as Kilik knew, Mana & Draco were siding with him, Draco in a somewhat way. Valorie was left defending for herself, & she might've looked like she was about to tear up. Kilik didn't want to deal with a crying girl, although it mostly had to due with how he handles it. Not so well.

People shouldn't judge.

Draco was about to take off on Killita with the group, though Kilik didn't know how. He stopped just now as Kilik looked up to see a Salamence fly down. Mark, Lucia & Eric were riding on top. Guess Mark wanted to find Valorie, & now he did.

Still waiting for a response from Valorie, Kilik glanced at Mana yet again. She was showing off a cute expression after siding with him. Valorie looked at Mana with a teary smile, which questioned Kilik. She actually admitted defeat? That is very odd of her. Kilik was surprised. She was looking at Mana. Did Mana do something? Kilik glanced at Valorie & Mana back & forth, wondering what the heck just happened.

"What... How..." Kilik was frozen in awe. He couldn't quite find the answer he was looking for. He stared at Mana, having nothing in thought but what the heck Mana is. Tentou stared at Kilik strangely, wondering what he was doing.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia held Nemo to her for another moment or two, and she noticed something. Nemo's muscles showed a sort of tension. Olivia knew how she would feel when she was that sore, and it let allowed her to emphasize. She casually rubbed Nemo's lower back in a relaxing manner, as if trying to give her a massage. She had this big grin on her face all the while, because hot dayum! This was a perfect opportunity for a kiss!~ However, she was ironically too close to Nemo to pull that off, and she decidedly saved that idea for later. It would be more romantic if they saved it anyway!~

"I've got some medicine myself..!~" she said in a relaxed tone, despite the cuts on the back of her legs from where she'd taken the avalanche attack to bare skin. She continued to massage Nemo's lower back for a moment before finally letting her go, brushing cheeks as she gently pulled away and produced a super-potion or so. "I wouldn't want to get stranded!" she said as if proud of herself for remembering basic procedure. Shush and go get kidnapped by a giant turtle pokemon, Olivia.

Olivia offered a super potion to Nemo and then used one of her own on Skitty's pokeball. Funny how that works, eh? She then offered the remainder of the half-used super potion to Nemo. "Not that I'd need to worry with someone like you around..~" she continued in a tone so blatantly flirting it wasn't even funny. It was as if she was just gushing affection. How could Hei watch this?!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for the of-" Nemo's words suddenly stopped as she felt Olivia begin to rub her sore spine. She merely stared at the sky for a moment before continuing her response to Hei; being confused and slightly awkward was something she'd have to get used to. "Thanks for the offer, and all, but I wasn't talking about how much of a beating they've taken. Exhaustion is the biggest danger, and unless you've got the spare money to spend on an Ether, a PokeCenter is better." Nemo concluded, knowing that an Ether was around as much as an Ultra Ball, and far more than she'd be willing to throw away on a whim. Especially when berries could do just as well; she was fast becoming a fan of them.

The brush of cheek against cheek made Nemo's eye twitch again, ever so slightly, from the sheer consistency of the girl's stunning movements. She was like a parahacks Dunsparce given human form, and it was likely intentional, given the way she kept talking in that sickly-sweet voice. As she healed her Pokemon, Olivia offered another compliment to the taller girl that made her pride take over once again. It was easier to let it take control for the moment, as she declined the super potion with a smile and a soft pat on the back of Olivia's hand. She was waiting for Hei's response to the flaw Nemo pointed out in her plan, for the most part.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost
Evie listened quietly as Jay explained his past, fresh tears staining his cheeks here and there while he spoke through grief ridden sobs. Upon hearing the tale, Evie knew she had been right about the deeper meaning behind Jay's reaction back down on the beach, which admittedly she was proud of guessing, but that did not changed the fact that her friend now sat in tears.
Cursing her brain for not giving her the right information to help, she remained quiet, only scooting over to his boulder where he sat before placing a soft hand against his back. Turning to Orange she listened to his stricken attempt at conversation but like her, he seemed to find it difficult to react to such information.

Evie's mind mused over discussing her nightmares and her lost parents, but somehow she found herself pulling back from the idea as if it seared her, the idea of sharing that night with anyone was beyond what she could handle, even to a friend and with that realisation Evie felt a great surge of respect for Jay sweep over her. She could never do what he had just done, exposing a weakness or an old wound to the fresh air of the present day and let it sit there for everyone to see.

Evie was too weak to handle such a commitment and too afraid of people's reactions to her past that it was fear that sewed her lips together, making words feel like treacle in her mouth.

"You're brave. You know that right?" Evie finally managed to say, her voice low and sombre. "so much more than I. Really. Your friends knew how to pick their company well." She tried to smile at this statement, letting the warm expression lighten her lips as well as mind.

"so you mustn't cry, I am sure they wouldn't want that." Here she pulled a tissue out of her hoodie's pocket, it was wrinkled and stained here and there with small blots of paint, but it was all she had to offer. Slowly she presented it to the melancholy boy at her side with lop-sided grin. Pushing back the back memories of nightmares, till the scream of her mother faded into nothing.

She may have lost her parents and her baby brother, but that was the thing. She was still here, still laughing and smiling, with so many good memories behind her and so many more to look forward too and that was her duty that her parents left her. Both she and Jay had to live for those who had gone on ahead. To enjoy life to the fullest.

Leka:

Leka grinned as Emil greeted him but then sobered as she spoke, explaining her trainer's condition. He knew all too well what it was like to have a trainer whom suffered from the past. Long nights, he had watched over her, as she shuddered and screamed had memories which haunted the darkest recluses of her mind. They were scars which never truly heal, by his hand anyway. Yet everynight, when Evie would twist and turn, and her skin would become cold to the touch, Leka wished that for once she would not have to suffer.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, he nodded in answer to Emil's gentle voice. "it is a hard thing to watch someone so close to you, like a trainer, to suffer. The heart will carry many scars. But perhaps, one day, the scars will heal." he inclined his head slightly at this and looked back up towards were Evie and jay were perched. "But it is good to see that you and others stand by him. He needs friends like you."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Aipom, pinned under the Skitty, giggles. His tail stretches out and taps the cat on the shoulder. Rosemary turned around to see what it was, suddenly it falls to the floor making a holographic Aipom disappear. Aipom chuckling as it continues to copy itself around the whole area, one copy beside Heracross and Yuri, one beside Lumina, one beside Molly, one beside Jasmine, and one beside Rosemary. Lucas looks at the Pokemon playing and smiles. 'Well.. I was going to leave here and go up to the Volcanoes, if you wanna join me? If only you guys want to.. I mean babes! NO I MEAN GIRLS! Ahem... But if you want to get out of here, Heracross is really used to this forest, he can guide us out of here?' Lucas sighed while he pulls his hat down a tad to cover his face from embarrassment.

Years
Kayla giggled. "Okay! Come on, Holly!" Holly nodded. She looked down at Lumina and returned her to her pokeball. Molly smiled and looked at Aipom. Rosemary giggled and started to bounce around. Kayla sighed and returned her to her pokeball. Yuri sighed and walked over to Kayla. She barked and wagged her tail. Jasmine snorted and looked around. Kayla sighed. "You little grumpy pants," she whispered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Alright, triple finish! It's SUPER-EFFECTIVE!

KIYOKO
570.png

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part Four

Kiyoko was finally calmed enough to reemerge from the scarf... Well, only to peek out. As it turns out, the safest place to hide from someone is /directly under their noses/! Ultimately his shivering started up once more. He could /feel/ the anger coming from Valorie! Val, stop, you're scaring the children! Where else could he go though? There were people /everywhere/! "Please... D-don't be mad..." He barely spoke, trembling under (literally, under) the sheer ferocity.

Fixed Float!

BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Nine

Ty nodded in response. "Yeah, I think she said she was from Orre, and something about Eevee is important to her. Who else would be better to take care of it? Meanwhile, I'll help this poor one get back onto her feet." Seeing as walking there was going to take a little bit of time, Ty decided some conversation might help it pass by faster. He spoke, while slowly petting the Eevee in his arms. "So, you were champion of Sinnoh, yes? What's the region like? I've always wanted to go there some day."

Fixed Float!

Satchel-Pack
Spoiler:
WHITNEY ELI

Pokémon:
017.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Part Two

Whitney walked over to examine the remains of the exploded hoverboard. "Well... Crap. I didn't save the blueprint for it, either. I guess that'll be my first project here. Maybe I can make it better this time..." Pidge flapped her wings as if to respond. Whitney smiled slightly. "Well, it won't take too long with a helper like you." Pidge returned to hiding in the bag, wings still stretched outward and half-folded behind Whitney. She walked along the path leading toward the Academy, passing by a group of kids near a bench. Wings and all. Is an angel heading to the Academy? Wait, is that a boy or a girl?

Fixed Float!

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel Drace-Arriving at the PTA

Daniel Drace-Arriving at the academy

The wind rustling through the seas lifted small portions of water.The boat cut through the calm waves,calmly but fast.Some large buildings could be seen not far away.The chubby boy sitting in one bench of the boat sighed and ate a bite of his Double Decker Salt Fried Chicken sandwich with some carrot slices,not much."Bloody hell!",he thought "Why did I have to arrive so late?!"."Now everybody will be more advanced than me",he thought out loud,looking at the pokemon playing just next to him.There was Draca,the dratini and also his strongest pokemon.There was also a Charmander playfully running around with the dratini.The Charmander's nickname was Fira.And sitting quietly next to him,Argo,his Treecko."Well,but I'll catch up,oh you bet I do!",he thought munching on his sandwich.Suddenly,a loud noise was heard:WE WILL SOON ARRIVE AT THE DESTINATION.Daniel got up with a jump.He took off his cap and held it near the ground.His pokemon jumped to the cap.He put the cap back with his pokemon on top.Draca slided to the left shoulder,and Fira to the right.He picked up his bags and approached the boat's door.The boat stopped at the docks and the door opened.He slowly walked down the stairs and jumped down the last stair.He looked up the crowd of students looking at him.Oh yeah,it was Saturday,the day off.His pokemon jumped down.He took off his cap and put it back on,in a way of saying hello.He aproached a table with lots of jackets.Yellow ones,red ones,blue ones."Sho ya da new kid?Da one who gotch late?",said the man behind the table."Indeed my good sir.I live in a far remote place.I believe I am from the Antai dorms?",he said showing a paper with his name written."Yeshir!Here ya go!",said the name giving him an XXXL red jacket.It fited Daniel like a glove.Daniel picked up his packages and walked his way to the crowd,with his pokemon just right behind him."Now,can I get a well desired rest,good fellas?",he said looking around at the staring crowd.The students let him pass,and he headed to the dorms."Room 77?",he said looking at the paper."Aw shyea!My lucky number!",he said happily,with his pokemon jumping with joy."Tini tinini!"(I don't know what's a lucky number,but it sounds jolly!),said Draca to Fira."Char char char mander!"(I also don't,but if he's jolly,why not to be?),said jolly Fira.Daniel searched his pocket for his bedroom keys,and found them.He opened the door and let his pokemon come in.He dropped the bags on top of the bag and called his pokemon."Let's go jolly fellas!And Argo.We will tidy these after lunch,whaddaya say?",he called.Draca and Fira jumped happily.Argo even seemed to have a faint smile.The troupe walked outside,and Daniel locked the door.Then the troupe headed to the cafeteria.The chubby guy managed to make his way through the eating trainers and his pokemon,and aproached the counter.There was no line.He took his cap off and put it back on."Hello!My beautiful miss,what can me and my partners have?",he asked the cafeteria lady.The CL(cafeteria lady) chuckled."Oh,you little Casanova!Would you and your cutie friends like a Fried Chicken Sandwich?"."My yes!Our favorite food!",Daniel happily said,picking up the tray.The CL put five sandwiches there and Daniel headed to an empty table.Draca,Fira and Argo sat next to him and took each a sandwich from the tray and began eating,Draca with some difficulty,Fira like a savage beast and Argo slowly and quietly.Daniel picked up his two sandwiches and ate them quickly."Tree...cko."(This is enjoyable),Argo whispered.Fira laughed and rubbed Argo's head."Char!Charcharcharcharmander!"(Aww!I knew this ninja here would crack da ice someday!),she happilly chuckled.Argo began flailing his arms around,because with her constent bonging on his head,Fira accidentaly made Argo stick his head on the sandwich,which made Draca giggle.Daniel helped Argo get his head out of the sandwich.He picked up a tissue from his pocket and cleaned Argo's face.Argo glared at Fira and continued eating.Fira and Draca slided a bit away from Argo giggling.

((OCC:Sorry for not writing in the OCC thread,but can any character interact with D.D. over here?Thank you.))
————————————
Draca-Lvl 20.
Fira-Lvl 20.
Argo-Lvl 15 and veeeery angry at Fira.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Lucas sees the girls returning all their Pokemon to their balls. Lucas nods and looks at his team mates. 'Let's go you two! Heracross lead the way out of the forest, then we'll make our way towards the Volcanoes!' Lucas smiled as his Pokemon smiled back. Heracross flew up and started flying south towards the mountains. Lucas turns to the girls and slightly blushes again, 'T-this way girls.' Aipom is flagging the girls with it's tail as it hops onto his shoulder.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Well, talk about timing. Val had the oddest change in behavior. Seriously, this was not like her. Then three more students showed up, and Killik ad Mana were still kind of going against Val, in a way. Seriously, it was freaking him out. Has she hit her head or something? He looked at Val curiously, spying a weird colored zorua peeking at him. It had been hiding this whole time? Was it Val's? What an odd choice for a dragon tamer. Oh well. It was cute, though it seemed scared. Of course it was. Drake was scared. Val's behavior was just so odd. It... Reminded him of when Maris had been hit by attract, but that couldn't be possible, could it? He gazed at Mana, and the feeling of oddness returned.

"Guys, I think Val is not feeling well. She's been through a lot, I'm going to take her to the hospital." he said. With that he looked at Mana again. Yes... Something about her wasn't right. He had a hunch, but he wasn't going to say it in public.

"Mana, I've been gone from the academy too long, would you mind showing me where it is? Dragonite, let's go, if you please. I want you to follow me and Killita, so we can get your trainer some assistance. Killik, and... The rest of you" he said, a slight pause as he realized that he didn't know their names, but that boy in the front also seemed to be rather attached to Val, maybe. He could be totally wrong.

"Could you meet me later? I'm going to need to make a report of this. Faculty stuff and all..." he said softly, as if he didn't want to do it. Mainly he was curious, but his first priority was seeing that his protégé was cared for, as se CLEARLY was not well. He climbed up on Killita's back, motioning for Mana to follow him. The way he had spoken, he had seemed like he was in command, but really he had no authority. None of them had to listen to him. He then sent out Zeal, who growled at the other salamence.

"Knock it off Zeal. Help them out and carry them off the mountain if they want to.." he said. Of course, this was a moot point, if none of them wanted to leave. But the other salamence might have trouble carrying four people if they listened and did as asked.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Shawn Richards Charmander's new glory.

After several hours of trying to hunt someone down in the academy with no success he thought he'd look else where. The question was where exactly is elsewhere? Shawn remembered seeing a map booth somewhere in the cluster of buildings.

Ah ha! Here it is! He thought.

Looking at the map and looking at the varying Pokemon around his best bet was to travel about a mile south east and end up in the Icy Plains. It'd be a lot safer seeing as his Pokemon was a fire type. He headed across the plains for about thirty minutes and finally saw the Icy Plains. The name descibed the place perfectly it was a plain that was frozen over from the ice making it near impossible to travel without falling at least once.

The area was huge with not a Pokemon in sight yet. A very strong howl wind washed over Shawn freezing him where he stood. He couldn't move his arms legs or anything. Suddenly a Pokemon in the shape of some hexagon, circle combination appeared out of the blue. The Pokemon inhaled so deeply it felt like his soul itself was coming out of his body. A sudden searing pain on his left hip made him want to scream but he couldn't then he realized he could move his left arm, and then his left leg. Eventually he was freed from the accursed frozen state he was in and also realized his Charmander was facing off with this Pokemon. The little red Pokemon fought its hardest fought more desperately then even to fend off the police.

Wait a minute its an Ice Pokemon! He thought.

"Charmander use Ember!"

Charmander inhaled deeply and not a second had past before little flames the size of baseballs struck the Pokemon down leaving burning holes in the Pokemon's body. The blood of the Pokemon shed in the form of water and with that the rogue Pokemon had done its last unkind deeds and went off to where ever Pokemon go when they die.

Shawn sighed and said "thanks Char-." Shawn stopped mid sentence to see his Charmander had grown into something entirely different. He had evolved into Charmeleon!

"Oh my god." were Shawn's words to his newly evolved partner. So the travels of Shawn have started and his first priority is to find a person to help him train to be the very best.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla smiled. "Let's go!" She picked up Jasmine and giggled. Holly sighed and patted Molly on her snout. "Let's go..." she whispered softly. She started to walk after Heracross. Molly floated after her and sighed. Kayla walked after her and hugged Jasmine. Jasmine snorted and tried to jump down. Yuri sighed. "Be nice, Jasmine. The more you struggle, the tighter she'll hold you," she said. Jasmine sighed and glared at Kayla. "I hate this girl... We've been here for almost a day, and we haven't gotten into a battle yet." Kayla smiled and looked around. Holly looked at Lucas nervously. At least he's nice...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Lucas thought to himself that he had better makes friends with these girls. He slowed down his pace and started walking side by side with Holly and Kayla. 'Ahem' the shy boy coughed as he cleared his throat. 'So where are you two from?' he asked with curiousity. Aipom smiled at the Tepig struggling. He hops over to Lucas's other shoulder and smiles.

'So, you like to battle huh? Oiiioiiioii! Well, how about me and you go a couple rounds on the mountains?' Aipom screeched to the pig. 'Whaddaya say?'

Back