• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys, we've been working on a new idea and would love your input! We were thinking of starting a Pokémon Trainer's Club, in a similar vein to the Shiny Hunters Club, which would be a place to relax with other club members and talk about your days of training Pokémon and what goals you have/how you're doing with them. Is this an idea that people are interested in or not?

Thoughts would be lovely :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Hey guys, we've been working on a
new idea and would love your input!
We were thinking of starting a
Pokémon Trainer's Club, in a similar
vein to the Shiny Hunters Club,
which would be a place to relax with
other club members and talk about
your days of training Pokémon and
what goals you have/how you're
doing with them. Is this an idea that
people are interested in or not?

I Like It

I Want To Create Heros Of Fire Red [ Pokemon Trainers Club]

Can You Help Me To Create It?

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'm sorry, but the trainer club was actually something we wanted to try out, since we aren't sure if it'd work out well enough, hence why we wanted opinions. I reckon you should try and focus on your current club first before making a new one, just to get the hang of it though :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I'm sorry, but the trainer club was
actually something we wanted to try
out, since we aren't sure if it'd work
out well enough, hence why we
wanted opinions. I reckon you
should try and focus on your current
club first before making a new one,
just to get the hang of it though :)

Ok Now I'll Understand Thanks For Info

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hey guys, we've been working on a new idea and would love your input! We were thinking of starting a Pokémon Trainer's Club, in a similar vein to the Shiny Hunters Club, which would be a place to relax with other club members and talk about your days of training Pokémon and what goals you have/how you're doing with them. Is this an idea that people are interested in or not?

I would join the club, I like the idea. The only place I think we have right now to talk about what we do in our game is the various travel journal threads, but we don't get to actually talk to others about their adventures. Not sure if this would attract or scare people off, but have you thought of holding some sort of mini-events? Like maybe casual battling, breeding challenges, or other misc. stuff, like Bug catching, fishing marathons or just random quizzes or something?

Also, maybe this would get more attention if it was posted in its own thread, I'm not sure how many people will get to see it here.

Olli

Years

Approval Updates - June 29th

Dratizard's Beings of power (Dragon Pokemon fan club) was approved.

I would join the club, I like the idea. The only place I think we have right now to talk about what we do in our game is the various travel journal threads, but we don't get to actually talk to others about their adventures. Not sure if this would attract or scare people off, but have you thought of holding some sort of mini-events? Like maybe casual battling, breeding challenges, or other misc. stuff, like Bug catching, fishing marathons or just random quizzes or something?

Also, maybe this would get more attention if it was posted in its own thread, I'm not sure how many people will get to see it here.
That's pretty much the reason to why we wanted a club like this, since there isn't really anywhere else where you can actually talk about your adventures. The problem just is, we don't want to make it too general and too broad, which is why we kinda want it to stay at training only, and we kinda don't want to steal certain discussion topics or events from other forums (such as bug catching, which would belong in the second and fourth generation forums, I reckon). Club events would be kinda limited, since it would be all about training and stuff, which would get pretty repetitive, but I'm sure we'd figure something out. But yeah, that's why we wanted opinions on it, as to know whether people think this would be anything they'd actually want to join in on.

I think giving it its own thread entirely for opinions on it would be a bit too much, considering it's just one club, and more of a personal experiment. I guess we may not get many opinions in this thread, but it was probably our best option anyways :p But thanks for the suggestions :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thank you for the feedback about the club! :D We'll definitely see about the events, they could work well! As for the point I quoted, we're actually making a new thread for this as we speak where all owners will be able to post and discuss their ideas, so stay tuned!

Olli

Years
As I said before, I think you're best off focusing on your current club right now, just so you can get everything down. You'll get to make another club at some point, but right now you should just stick to your fourth gen Pokemon fan club :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
may i reserve a team rocket club

You can indeed! You have it reserved until July 9th. :)

(Quick note, reservations won't be listed in the front page of this thread any more as we're about to implement a new thread for it, but please read the most recent posts of this thread before making a club :D)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I have created a Ground type club and am waiting for its approval. I am wanting to make clubs of all 18 types but I don't think that'll pan out because others have used some types already. Still waiting for my other 3 clubs to flourish. I need new ideas on how to make them more exciting.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i Want To reserve a Eevee[Lutions] Remake
An Eeveelutions club already exists here. :)

I am wanting to make clubs of all 18 types but I don't think that'll pan out because others have used some types already. Still waiting for my other 3 clubs to flourish. I need new ideas on how to make them more exciting.
We'd prefer for various people to have control of the majority of the Type clubs since if the same owner makes a lot of clubs they can all start to feel very samey and the Type clubs are core clubs, but feel free to make other types of clubs! As for ideas on how to make them more exciting, we have a guide on maintaining a club coming out soon but for now I suggest trying to spruce them up with some events and more unique topics. Perhaps try a "Which Pokémon is better, ______ or ______?" topic or something to liven up discussions? :)

CloysterOyster's Down Under: Ground type Pokémon fan club was approved; yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back