• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
If anyone's interested here's a pre-2009 look of what the Sienna Pokédex was shaping up to look like. A very vast difference to the current line-up if I do say so myself ;).

Spoiler:

Logan

Years

Decided to change the game around a bit :). I'm taking inspiration for Sienna's new beginnings from Pokémon Ranger (2): Shadows of Almia. If anyone has played that game you're likely to understand what your experiences at the Pokémon Academy are going to be like, but it will be ultimately shorter. You will still only get a Level 5 starter after the Pokémon Academy; it's only really there for fun and to add a new, cool, experience at the beginning.

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I've got no idea what the intro sequence was like before, but I like what I'm seeing now though. Looks like you know your stuff, and good luck for completing the game!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
That looks really great! :) I loved the academy in Ranger and I'm looking forward to seeing how you've implemented it. Not too sure on your choice with the music though, TR music doesn't really seem to fit the beginning of the game too well?

Logan

Years
I don't play with the music on I don't really notice. The map in question is actually the previous Rocket Hideout and hasn't been changed at all yet.

Years
Really don't like fakemon (just my opinion) mostly because I don't know there strenght's and weaknesses but that's part of the fun when doing this game I guesse?
Well seeing that this hack is being blown back to life, I'll play it when it's completed.
New pokemon, new advanture right?

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen today
So much bugs on my side, i barely can use fly because it sends me on a blue screen limbo and i cant see things well in the map because everything glitches out like mad. The game looks great, that i cant lie but maybe a few fixes for 3.1.2? or something? Because is killing the mood of the game in a way that is annoying.

CrypticX

...a lonely Trainer
Years
Im stuck. I saved before 4th gym battle, battled the gym leader, then i wanted to fly to another city and when i brought up the world map to choose where to fly, i got a blackscreen. I reset and what happened was what is shown in the attachment..halp

Back