• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I have few questions
1)Is there a place where I can catch eevee?
2)How does eevee evolves into umbreon-espeon.leafeon-glaceon?
3)There are a lot of pokemon which evolve by trade or holdind special items..how they can evolve?
Wichu you really fixed this bug with evolution^___^My pokemon evolve without any problems!Thank you^____^

reiko

Disney Rebellion Leader
Years
wow!

Im so glad i stayed clear from the Games Showcase until yesterday cause if i found out about this a long time ago i wouldve gone crazy waiting for the full version.
This is a beast of a game dude. good job! i especially like the background music.

right now ive just caught Ho-oh and i need a little help. where is HM Fly? or Strength
cause i have been walking everywhere and im going broke buying repels

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
yes you can catch eevee it's somewhere around one of the spots you can get the starters

as for evolution i don't know but there is an icicle stone that says it evolves Pokemon so i would guess that's for eevee

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Which of the 2 dl's is Wichu's 'fixed' one?

And was that Rotom-that-was-ahead-of-schedule glitch fixed?

REALLY liking the 3rd Menu layout option.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ok so your not suppose to do that event yet good thing i backed up my file but where to get strength i have not the slightest clue where to look

Years
@ wichu

Isnt 1/8000 shiny rate abit much for a fan game?
I mean it's not like we are able to trade a shiny with other trainers, doesnt that take there value away ?

Anyway, only problem I encountered, is with the first raptor ball event.
You can walk through a wall, the one which is blocked by team hunter grunts.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay so i found a typo
Spoiler:

As for fly
i've gotten all the way to
Spoiler:

and i still haven't found it so sorry

@newkid
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
oh so thats were you get it ty has anyone found where electabuzz is? im in desprate need of one O_O

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I didn't really search hard so no idea where electabuzz is.

Anyway I just finnished the game and still no fly so for anyone looking for it find a bagon and lvl it to Salamance.

Anyway loved the game O.G. Duke.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright. Since lots of people can't find HM02 Fly, I'm going to reveal it.
It is just located at Route 13 which is before DUSKDUKE CITY.
Talk to the Cooltrainer after beating DUSKDUKE Gym.

@Monkeyboi : Congratz! You're the first one! What do you think if you post hall of fame picture here?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
I have a little question. I used dive in breakport city (during lati twins event) and found some blue pokeball but I can't pick it up, so is this a bug or something? Is this important for the plot or should I go to the 8th gym?

oh and second question.. I'm in a place which is leading to 8th badge but a guy don't want to let me in. He says that I need 7 badges and I have them but nothing happens.. some help?

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Just downloaded and got my starter. Idk if you know this yet, but if you go inside your house immediately after getting your starter, Rotom comes out of the TV at lv. 30. Is this supposed to happen so soon? Idt it is, but I just thought I'd ask.

Shadez

-
Years
I've been playing for a short while,
and really like it up to now (only at second gym so far, don't have so much time to play)
although I have experienced some errors, but I saved before both of them, so i didn't mind much.

But there's one glitch that's just funny too mention, when I blacked out and came in the pokemon center nurse joy looked like this:

She looks like a robot or something XD,
it went away after a couple of seconds

still O.G + everyone who helped you, job well done

Last edited:

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Just downloaded and got my starter. Idk if you know this yet, but if you go inside your house immediately after getting your starter, Rotom comes out of the TV at lv. 30. Is this supposed to happen so soon? Idt it is, but I just thought I'd ask.

It is a glitch. Rotom isn't supposed to be found until later. Assuming you have downloaded OG's version, go back a few pages and download the release from Wichu. If you haven't gotten too far in the game, start over, on OG's version. When Steven leaves and you can move around, save and close the game. Transfer the save file to the folder where Wichu's version and run that version of the game.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Thanks for for telling me were fly was that helped a lot. (even though i already beat it been searching for event Pokemon)

By the way the froslass event freezes the game after the battle
m0nkeyb0i

m0nkeyb0i
MyteaminRaptorcopy.jpg

Never mind i got it to work

Last edited:
Back