• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Years
Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Spoiler:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Two new performance videos:
Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
The only thing I enjoyed about this episode.
Spoiler:

Also I can't remember if I've mentioned this;
Spoiler:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

Spoiler:

Great song though <3 I really liked the episode. Great songs, no cheesiness :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Spoiler:

Also, Dianna's twitter account was hacked and songs were leaked. Can't find them though.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.

Perriechu

Years
I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked
Spoiler:

I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.

Brittana spin-off would be pretty amazing.

Mine would never happen; I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK) and the 3 recurring characters would be Finn, Quinn, Brittany.

Last edited:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
[...] I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK)

OBVIOUSLY

oh gosh, i don't know.
i'd probably want it to be a show centred on hummelberry's life in new york. finchel's relationship is no more (sorry, but a girl can dream right?) and rachel is focusing on her studies. quinn visits her every weekend from yale. they have tea, they fall in love, they get married. :-)
and kurt gets it on with sam.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

I reckon a Kurt and Rachel in NYADA is the most probable, BUT I WANT ONE WITH CHORD AND MARK. Recurring would be Kurt.

I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
A performance that was cut from the last episode, by Santana singing "Santa Baby" I don't see the point in spoilering it if it isn't going to air. xD;

/blocked in the UK for some reason, so can't link vevo.
I think she was helping him with his gift for Rachel. :x

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
NYADA was made for the spin-off. Remember how RM said we'd know the future plans in the first episode? Well Julliard was too legit to base a show on so NYADA came up xD

And that's like the aim of this season, will Kurt and Rachel make it or not?

Woot Naya is fronting ProActiv now. Shame it doesn't work >_>

Back