• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I'm not considering Charizard is Best's post should count since it did not affect the Pokemon in any apparent way so it does not count as an edit.

Instead doing real edits here, fixed up what I could of that back Wing thing, also changed the Zapdos Arm to a sort of Zap Cannon Trident.

lwyITro.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Why did you pick that one, it's gonna be hell to edit...

eEEi8sM.png

Changed Tail Wings and Legs, also Togepi Colouration

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Buffed-Yanmega-410359754

I basically just buffed up the sprite again, making the legs a bit more armored and spiky, and adding a sword as a stinger.
PS: Sorry 'bout the thundercloud sprite, I probably should have actually edited it. Sorry.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
fUweWVE.png

I've upgraded some components of it, I replaced those arms with a proper stinger also I added some front legs and a new mouth. This thing kind reminds me of the Metal Gear RAY.

Back