• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny Organization

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Name: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter]. :>

Mapping Experience: (rate yourself from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is being the highest)
Hmm... I can map naturally, but I tend to be in the middle. So I'll go for 4. (See spoiler for natural)

Here's some mapping proof:
Spoiler:

- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yeah! What's wrong with mapping on Ruby? :>~
- are you willing to map with the given tiles? Sure. You can see in my proof maps; I'm perfectly comfortable mapping with tiles. :)
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? Yeah, I guess so. I'd love helping out mapping! :>
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Sure, why not? It's great for everyone to have a contribution. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Name: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter]. :>

Mapping Experience: (rate yourself from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is being the highest)
Hmm... I can map naturally, but I tend to be in the middle. So I'll go for 4. (See spoiler for natural)

Here's some mapping proof:
Spoiler:

- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yeah! What's wrong with mapping on Ruby? :>~
- are you willing to map with the given tiles? Sure. You can see in my proof maps; I'm perfectly comfortable mapping with tiles. :)
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? Yeah, I guess so. I'd love helping out mapping! :>
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Sure, why not? It's great for everyone to have a contribution. :)

Eh...
I'm going to have to decline, because of your answer on the last question. o.0
If I accept you, and send you the patch, you're going to give it to others?
That kinda destroys the surprise for everyone. =/

So yeah, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Eh...
I'm going to have to decline, because of your answer on the last question. o.0
If I accept you, and send you the patch, you're going to give it to others?
That kinda destroys the surprise for everyone. =/

So yeah, sorry.
Oh, I didn't mean that! I didn't quite get the question right, sorry. I'll not be releasing it to ANYONE unless you order me too. My bad I didn't understad the question :<

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yes, I have mapped Ruby Rom's in the past.
Are you willing to map with the given tiles? Of course, I wouldn't mind the tiles.
Do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?
Yes, I have available time.
Are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Absolutely not, unless told otherwise by yourself.

Proof:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh, I didn't mean that! I didn't quite get the question right, sorry. I'll not be releasing it to ANYONE unless you order me too. My bad I didn't understad the question :<

Thought so. I should also probably change that question so it'll be more specific. =/
Thanks for applying~
Anyway, I'll PM you soon or later~ :3

Are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yes, I have mapped Ruby Rom's in the past.
Are you willing to map with the given tiles? Of course, I wouldn't mind the tiles.
Do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?
Yes, I have available time.
Are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Absolutely not, unless told otherwise by yourself.

Proof:
Spoiler:

That town map looked like it's from a Game Maker or something.
But you have nice cave and route maps. :3
Thanks for applying~
I'll PM you soon or later~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Okay, so I've currently quite completed some maps. A few more, and I should be done with my task. :)

Last edited:
Back