• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
you live in somewhere icey and you are accusing me of cutting Dragonite's head

WARNED

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
you only got texts in your sig and you warned me twice

BANNED

Iced

Aspiration
Years
*gets some device and unbans himself and then smashes all the devices that do that in the world*

YOU banned me

-Banned-

Happy Holidays!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
That device is destroyed, that means unbanning is impossible in THIS world.
I go out of this world and find the device to unban me and destroyed any kind of device thad does so and nobody can ever bring you back because now you're

BANNED
for banning me

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Stated "Happy Holidays" Thats two words.. TWO WORDS over teh limit.. You have been warned, please watch what you say next time

EDIT: You amde me edit, you ahve been temporarily been banned, please watch to see if soemone is about to post, adn eb ncie adn elt them post first.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
[rant]For having absolutely horrible spelling and grammar skills which I endure the sight of on a daily/weekly basis. ^^ [/rant]

Perma-ban-\\-

Ullion

Years
banned me for having bad spelling, which i don't, i just procrastinate correcting, cuz i type a bit too fast, and my fingers miss their targets XD
Sorry, but you have been wanred, no ranting from here on out, ok Bijou?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
*sulks* Alright, fine. Banned again for procrastination and typing too fast. xDD *shot* Sorry if that sounded mean, what I said before. I just needed to get that out of my system. >.<

Ullion

Years
Its aight, adn lots of people yelled, you nkow whast really ironic though? 2 years ago, in grade 8, we had a spelling test (adn i tend to Ace these..) and half of the words (25 of them) would be just read to su adn we write them down, and the other 25 words are put together into about 7 or 8 sentences, adn if you mispell a listed word, you lose 2 marks, and if you mispell a word not listed, you lose 1 mark. The very first sentence, i mispelt "Canadian" XD I spelt it "Canadien" the french way, which is ironic cuz in grade8, but rotary etacher for hsitory is my actual allday teahcer.... and in gr8, are main focus is on the French peoplez in Canada... :'( My friends attacked me for that..

Killer-Swift, you are warned, please don't make such unnecessarily long posts in a gaming thread where only short posts are needed.

Ullion

Years
sadi that gulpin was yawning and NOT eating brendon, but you ahve in text below saying "AHHHHHHH! Don't Eat me!" meaning that Gulpin might eb eating the guy... -warned- please amke sure next time you make youself more clear when explaining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back