• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: The Premature Burial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2008
can you resver me. ;) ill give ino ....,my = ino

....../.`. g u,f7zwgffyfx6zo6^c5I€££¢♭↑→↑→¢♭€↓↑£

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2008
Name: Taku
Nick Name: Xea
Describtion:Red Jacket,Some what strong,Blue Jeanes,dosent like humans, White spikey hair, Kinda arugant
History:Borne in Jhoto and moved to Kanto with his Blazikan, Falid at the kanto reagion trying to get past Brock,so he left for Shino and then went in to the cave loking for treasure.
Pokemon: blazikan LV.50,Sky uper cut,blaze kick,flame thrower,mach punch.
got as a starter from Elm, cause he was late for getting a totidile.

Years
Aweomse. Put this character pretty much as is into another thread here but it seems to also work so well here with just a few tweaks I couldn't resist.

Name: Owain Gwyr

Nickname: Tripper

Description:-
6ft 4
Slightly overweight, but also very muscular
Despite his slight weight problems he is very fit
Shaved head, was blonde
Rugged looks, not handsome but not ugly either.

Personality and History/Past:
In game he would be described as a ruin maniac. He is an archeologist who spends his time hunting out ruins and examining them briefly for reporting back to his old university (who he works on a sort of commission basis for). Originally from Lilycove city in Hoenn his dad was a trader in antique furniture and so travelled a lot, bringing back for Owain one day his first pokemon, Lapras (nick named Destiny).

Since University, where he studied ancient civilisaitions, Owain has travelled extensively with Lapras, examining many ancient ruins, with a particular interest in ancient pokemon of the time. He has been talking recently to an old professor who thinks she may be able to reanimate some ancient pokemon from any DNA they have left in their fossils, a procedure only 3 or 4 people in the world currently have perfected. Most DNA in the fossils is broken down too much but currently Owain is hunting for more fossils so he can experience first hand, what the pokemon of ancient civilisations were like.

A strong willed person, Owain is obsessed with ancient civilisations, and, outside of work, loves all sports. He is a self reliant sort of person, who though he appreciates peoples company, also likes to spend time by himself. Not the worlds most natural leader Owain still often finds himself in charge of things because of his natural intelligence and his refusal to allow things to go down a path he see's as wrong.

He is not the worlds strongest battler, never having taken on gyms etc. But he has had many a random battle whilst searching through ancient sites, mostly cave, desert of jungle based, and so his pokemon have developed the skills needed. As an avid sports fan (and a keen player of a number of sports when he gets the chance) he ensures they all keep in shape with a regular fitness reigme that he takes part in himself.

Word had spread around the academic community of the great historical find that had been uncovered in Eterna, and for people like Owain it was like christmas had come again. desperate to see what evidence of ancient pokemon he could find.... and to see if there were any fossils he could get his hands on, Owain set course for Eterna right away...

Pokemon:

Destiny the Lapras
Rest, Sleep talk, Ice Beam, Surf

Was given to him by his farther whilst he was just a kid who aquired it whilst trading overseas. Since then they have been inseperable and are always searching remote Islands together in the hunt for ancient cities and relics

Digger the Sandshrew
Dig, Sandtomb, Furyswipes, Rock smash

Came across owain on a dig. Though Destiny chased it away it kept coming back to observe owain and at times copying his digging. Finally Destiny stood up to it in a proper fight and won, Owain relising what Digger probably wanted threw his pokeball and captured it

Stow the Baltoy
Psybeam, shadow ball, ancient power, earth power

Nicknamed stow bcause he really was a stow away. He had come across Owain at a dig but always kept his distance, never giving Owain a reason to try scare it away. Then, the day that owain was packing up to go, Stow sneaked into his luggage that contained his pokeballs and activated an ampty one, catching himself in it! Owain didn't realise until he was unpacking his stuff a week later when he got home. he was most shocked to find he had caught himself another pokemon. They have not had that much time together yet but it is obvious stow idolises Owain, and owain certainly finds the baltoy, with its mysterious history very interesting

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
Hola, Silhouette. I don't know if I'm allowed to start yet so I'm just dropping by in the OOC. I was thinking about waking up from unconsciousness at about the time of your last post, and that I could swear I could hear voices and a pokemon. I also sent a pm asking if I could start yet.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I have an idea for a treasure that I think will be important to your story. It goes with the Human and Pokémon friendship theme of the ancient city and holds a very unique power that anyone would want, especially gangster teams setting goals to take over the world, such as Galactic for example. Read my post, I'll leave it up to you how powerful it can really be but I figured it'd help move the story along.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Hmm.. pretty odd power. Does it really control Pokemon, or does it just make them friendly?

I was just wondering, because Bobby's thoughts made it seem like it was controlling them (then again, it is Bobby..).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back