• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hi guys just to tell you that MancerNero has not been active since March. If you'll permit it I would make a leader SU for the Lost Learners.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
ohh you had a bunnying draft :/ lol if it took you like a lot of effort and stuff it's pretty much okay with me for you to continue it and I'll just post after that or something :D
I deleted it...*eye twitch*
Y-You just go ahead and post something.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kanea: Sounds good, go ahead.

@badslayer: As Typh said, you can find an SU template in the first post, then copy-paste it into your post and fill in the blanks. That's how it's done. If you need some extra help, look at the Roleplay Rules.

badslayer

a new world!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 28, 2013
ok i looked in the roleplay rules and i found out how to do thes things here i go

Name: Eduard Khil

Nickname: Ed

Species: Scraggy

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: The Wingman

Appearance: (See picture attached to post)

Ed's general appearance is that of the normal Scraggy. The lower portion of his head is cream-colored, but the top portion is yellow, and is topped off with a small red scale, which is hidden by the white baseball cap he wears upon his head. His front teeth are exposed through his mouth, but his eyes are slightly closer together than that of the average Scraggy, and his two tiny nostrils are lower. The rest of his body is cream-colored, with a red, scaled belly, and, of course, his 'pants' or rubbery shed skin which he uses to shield himself from attacks. His arms are skinny and short, and lead to a hand with three stubby fingers. Ed's tail is unusually long for a Scraggy's, making him about three feet tall from head to tail.

The clothing that Ed wears is unorthodox. He wears a white baseball cap, under a red hood. He always keeps these two things on during the day in order to shield his eyes from the sun. The red hoodie he wears has two entrances to a conjoined pocket consisting of two pockets. In these pockets, he stores a surprising amount of things, such as treats, balls, and stolen objects. The sleeves of the hoodie are far too long and wide for the Scraggy's skinny little arms. In fact, the entire hoodie is meant for a bigger size, resulting in a rather baggy look for the young Scraggy.

The dual necklaces he wears around his neck, one slightly smaller and seemingly more simple than the other, are in fact made of pure gold. The gold is muddied and unclear, so as to give the impression that the necklaces are fake, effectively tricking any professional thief who would want to steal them.

Personality: (To be finished)

History: Where and how Ed was born exactly is unclear. There were technically no official records of him until he was five years old, when he was registered as a citizen of Praeli Town. During this time, Ed's 'adoptive' father, a Zangoose by the name of Linker, had brought him into a gang of criminals known as the Praeli Marauders. The Marauders were a powerful gang housed in Praeli, though they often did business in other towns. Ed was practically raised by this gang of evildoers, naturally causing him to become much like them as well.

During his time in the Marauders, Linker trained Ed in forms of martial arts unseen by anybody outside the Marauders. This form relied mostly on speed, and dirty tricks. Ed was trained until he was about 10 years old. At this time, he began to become aware of life outside the Marauders. He saw how other kids acted and had friends. Despite his hardened, criminal nature, he envied them, as any other child would.

Ed asked Linker about the other kids, but Linker punished him for asking about something so dumb. So, he planned an escape from them. Using his inferior size, he managed to sneak past his 'father' and his cronies.

After he managed to flee Praeli Town, Ed managed to find his way to Medeis Town, where he discovered what would soon become his passion: baseball. Ed found that kids like him often played baseball to pass the time, and decided that in order to become like them, he would also play that game. He was taken in by a foster home, too. The staff found him a real pain, with his mischievous ways. Eventually, he found a little league baseball team to join. Ed soon found a flare for baseball, donning a white baseball cap. He became the little league's champion batter.

Level: 38

Moveset: Hi Jump Kick - Crunch - Scary Face - Chip Away - Taunt - Low Sweep

RP Sample:

its not done yet so ill finish it when i get the chance thanks for letting me try out for the rp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
To all accepted breakers: Change of plans I'm going to introduce Samuel, (although he prefers to be called DarkKnight by the others) then... we'll go from there, probably go search for Brutis. Everything else is what I have already said, think catastrophe.

@Limanya: if you need me to change anything before my second character is officially accepted let me know. Just so you know I'm not trying to undermine your Authority... nor am I encouraging it for that matter.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
erm badslayer, whats with the name, edward khil, thats the name of the trolol guy, you troll :D no but seriously, can't you think of a more constructive name than that.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Eh, actually. Ya know? I need to focus on finishing school first before I can get back into the roleplay. I know I've already had like a month-long hiatus from posting, but the circumstances were different, and right now, it's being followed up by me having to finish 4 essays that the teachers decided would be a good idea to assign everyone a couple of weeks before the exam weeks, and have their deadlines end -right before- the exams.

I am sorry, but for as long as I am stressed out and frightened by school, I am not gonna be in a stable enough condition to begin with roleplaying. I am sorry to disappoint. I promise I'll be back once this is over with.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@EGKangaroo: Okay then, we probably shouldn't delete your character if you're coming back. Can anybody here bunny Lynn for the time being?

@Typh: I don't approve of that, man. You don't have the right to put an unaccepted character in a post, so you're technically breaking the rules. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to delete that post. I realize that Sugar will have to change her post; sorry about that.

@Crimson: Not too sure about your post either, mate. It's okay for now, but you really shouldn't be making plot decisions that the GM should be making. You don't have to edit it for now, but from now on if you're making big decisions, like when we're gonna go check out the Old Bank, PM me about it.

Years
  • Seen today
Alright, I'll delete that post and Samuel will be on standby until further notice.

Alright deleted the post, sorry guys... I was eager to introduce Samuel, and get things moving probably a little faster. Shouldn't have forsaken the rules.

Lesson learned.

@All accepted Breakers... again: go out on the search for Brutus, keep thinking Catastrophy, and hopefully soon I will be able to introduce Samuel.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@xilfer - just helping out. But then again thats what tesco's said, and look what happened there. I'm not sure if you were referring to the recent post I made in this thread or my IC post, is my post in the IC alright. Scott had nothing to do, and I wanted something fro him to feel proud of lol.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Is it possible to make Kotetsu fight Unowns from the Dark Druids?

This RP is nearly dead without Limanya.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Everyone: Okay, it seems we're having many problems here without Limanya. As jov0006 has pointed out, the RP is dying without Limanya. Therefore, I say we give her the rest of the week to come back. If she isn't back by Sunday, I will assume complete control and accept all SUs so we can get moving.

@jov: Sorry, not quite yet. If Limanya doesn't get back, though, sure.

@Typh: It's alright Typh, I understand. Samuel will be accepted by Sunday, most likely, because one way or the other, that SU is getting accepted. :)

@Crimson: Yes, I was referring to your recent post. It's fine so far, but since we'll most likely be going to the old bank soon, you should tell me if you have anything planned there so I can approve it.

@heretostay: Good you're back, buddy. Your former spot as leader of the Brute Breakers has been seized by Typh, I'm afraid, but feel free to make an SU for any of the other teams.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Rodrick Casterly

Nickname: Shatter-Fist

Species: Machoke

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: Member/ Breaker Casterly/ Shatter-Fist/ Rodrick

Appearance: He looks like the average Machoke, but he is a good deal stronger. He has a numerous amount of scars across his chest, due to various battles with strong opponents. He has wrapped a brace band around his right arm to block some damage.

Personality: Rodrick is very quiet. He never talks if not spoken to, but he will think about everything said. He is very intelligent, despite the fact that others think that he is stupid. He is called Shatter-Fist because his strength can destroy even the strongest of materials. He's fond of several members of the Breakers, and is compassionate towards the younger members. He would die before he let any of the other members get harmed.

History: Rodrick was abandoned as an Machop, but one of the Breakers took him in, one oldish Brutis O'Neal. Before long, he was going on missions and he evolved to a Machamp. He followed the older members much like a love sick puppy, although he didn't talk to them. He learned everything he knew from those members. He went through a few leaders, but he missed them all. They all influenced him to become a honorable, loyal Breaker with the strength to shatter most defenses. He was renowned for defeating a powerful rogue pokemon, Steelshank the Steelix. Despite his type disadvantage, he managed to overpower the fiend with a powerful Focus Punch. He has been a valued member ever since.

Level: 35

Moveset: Close Combat, Focus Blast, Cross Chop, Brick Break, Focus Punch, Superpower

RP Sample: I've been here before. You know my style.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@heretostay: Nice SU. Just two things: we already have an Electabuzz in the Arcane Alliance, I think, but that's alright if you want it to keep it that way. And two: you should probably make the appearance a bit bigger.

Oh, on a side note, is everyone good with my decision in the last post, or do you guys wanna wait less time for Limanya? Whatever you want is fine by me.

Years
  • Seen today
@ Xilfer: what you said in your last post I think is fair... that way we can keep moving forward and she is able to come back whenever.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
In defence to heretostay, we have a great deal of Eevees and Eeveelutions. Also how many members are in the Crossblade Crew?

Also, Limanya has nearly been inactive for a whole week. :/

@Xilfer, I agree with you being able to accept the SU part, but I'm not sure about the plot part...

Last edited:
Back