• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Looks like a great hack. Though the old man who has a strange interest in the hero/heroine is kind of creepy. =\
Hopefully he will appear a lot in the story because he sparked my interest more than anything else. =X
"This is the story of the Ruby Dagger Murders."
Hmm, sounds familiar.
Good luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Looks like a great hack. Though the old man who has a strange interest in the hero/heroine is kind of creepy. =\
Hopefully he will appear a lot in the story because he sparked my interest more than anything else. =X
"This is the story of the Ruby Dagger Murders."
Hmm, sounds familiar.
Good luck.

This isn't the hack section btw. This isn't a hack, its a game.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Hmm... The story seems a tad dark, but very interesting nonetheless. The character design seems very unique. The girl character looks very awesome. I can't wait to see how this game will turn out~

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I actually really like how its a mystery game too!
I'll keep an out for this game.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
wow this sounds totally awesome Luke! I like the fact that you've added a fame meter in too gives a new twist to the game. Cant wait till this gets released ill deffo play!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Alright so I've been hard at work behind the scenes getting a team together. It's finally materializing so I hope to get some real work done soon.

In the mean time, I've been getting my organization freak on and decided to start a Wiki for my game. While I'm not ready to reveal the Wiki itself to the public, I've got two screenshots for you with a glimpse into what's in store:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nothing amazing or groundbreaking but I'm proud of myself (and my friend Franc who is doing all the awesome templates) that I'm putting into it. By doing this, I'll have all of my info organized and in one place that isn't on PC in case the site goes down.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I was skeptical of the wiki idea but when I saw it it actually kinda works lol
The concept art of Benevoulent is fantastic.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Love the story. Still have some connections with Nintendo's roots but also has huge load of its own Dark Plot.

And a Wiki?

YAAAAYYYYYY :D

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
This is by far the best game to hit the drawing board in awhile, The detail put into this just blows me away. I hope u keep at it this has defiately spiked my intrest

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Holy cow, this looks epic. This is awesome Luke! I can't wait for you too finish! And a Jynx evolution? Pwnsome! Good luck!

twinsandvikes777

Power Trainer
Years
Wow I linked to this thread while browsing PC, and I've got to say, this is much deeper than anything GameFreak has been putting out and really leaves me wanting more. I hope this gets developed soon, as it's really piqued my interest and gotten me excited!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
I have high hopes for this.
The story sounds great, the starters so far have creative type mixes, and the thought put into it seems astronomical.

Quick note: Johto is mentioned twice in the intro, taking Kanto's spot with the elemental focus. Just thought I'd alert you to that.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
OMGNEWPOKEMONFIXED.png

Silhouettes of my three starter Pokémon. Making progress on the design aspect of the game everyday.

Thanks everyone for all of your encouraging and kind comments as well. :)

Last edited:
Years
first one looks like a fused form of pikachu and mijumaru. second is some bat thing. third is bulbusaur taking in on a realistic frog form.

i hope my guesses are right. <:

Back