• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K/3 Pokemon Battle System

Are you planning on using the battle sys in your game?

• Yes

Votes: 88 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Not sure yet...

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
I have no idea what you are talking about sorry
He's talking about ripping graphics from his Fire Red rom.

Yes, Meerkat did everything in those screens! *applause*
I took out the time to update and create a new and improved job chart. Take a look! Just let me know if all the chart thingies don't line up due to formatting issues.

Also note that just because a position is taken doesn't mean you can't have it. We will accomodate as many people as necessary, just so long as you ask.

Years
Nothing lines up for me sorry... umm i didnt know what deagon was talking about with all the borders and stuff.. i know he's ripping stuff from his rom.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Do we have a name for this game yet or even a working title? if there isn't one we could make a poll with some suggestions and let everyone decide which they prefer. And then once we have a name we can start working on storylines for it.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Pokemon Revalations sounds too much like Matrix Revolutions. But that's coming from a Matrix fan.... sound good! I think Meerkat's on vacation now, so I'll ask him once he gets back.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Shouldn't we decide the name of the game, after we've got a storyline and such?
Names can be decided last.

Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
Shouldn't we decide the name of the game, after we've got a storyline and such?
Names can be decided last.

I agree.

The name isnt needed for now, you shouldnt be worried about this yet.. after all it isnt that important just yet..

Just refer it to the Pokemon Battle Project for now or something along the lines of that.. if you'd like

Years
lol choosing a name will be quite hard, with so many people working on this game and all. each having their own idea on a name.. i had my heart set on Pokemon Orange islands.. or whatever place you start in. but i will be happy with whatever ends up being chosen.
I think we should just concentrate on the task at hand for now.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
i was thinking, will the cbs come complete with animations and attacks or will they have to be made individually?
Oh and DM i saw a site a week or so ago that had every pokemons front and back pics including the shiny pokemon. i'll try to find it for ya.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Ooo yeah, that would be great!!!!! Do try to find that, will you?

We'll add as many attacks and animations as possible, but the engine needs to get done first ;)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
DM I just got ALL the pokemon pics! but they are all individual and uploading them one by one will take soooo long. i'm gonna try to put them all into a folder and upload the folder. is that possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back