• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
ok so new chap
Spoiler:

Years
It could be some mistranslations here n there. Since I was using MS before but I don't think they're doing FT any more.

Years
I'm a little more inclined towards Fairy Tail at the moment, mostly because that scene of Natsu's courage reminded me so much of RAVE Master.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I just got around to reading the chapter and that is the biggest Nalu moment I've seen having forgotten that Lucy was keeping Natsu warm or something (I forget, I was too busy being annoyed over the last few chapters)

Years
Yeah but the warming thing was more fan-service than actual romantic interaction between them. Romantic interaction being an emotionally jarring event that ties them together and not just naked genitals bumping together.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Hi everyone! I'm happy that things are getting back on track in the storyline, but yeah I noticed the OoC. On an off topic, have any of you watched Akame ga Kill? I binged the whole series over the weekend and I absolutely loved it. I'm still debating over what series to watch next, so I'd appreciate any suggestions. Also my birthday is tomorrow, so I'm in a good mood :)

Years
Happy early birthday! I've read Akame ga Kiru! long long time ago, not a big fan of the anime. I stopped reading around chapter seventy maybe but it ended recently so I may come back to finish it someday.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Happy early birthday! I've read Akame ga Kiru! long long time ago, not a big fan of the anime. I stopped reading around chapter seventy maybe but it ended recently so I may come back to finish it someday.

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Years
We're talking about the same guy that foreshadowed the Dragon Slayers' age for three hundred chapters, plus Frosch's death.

Back