• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
Hey everyone

I'm making a game called "Pokemon Mint"!

It is a hack of Pokemon Emerald and will have all new maps as well as (hopefully) new Pokemon!
I am currently using Advanced Map and something called pksvui

I need all the contributions I can get!

A list of things I need to know how to do:
Make Pokemon sprites and be able to put them in the world eg. Pokemon like mew can be seen without battling.
Make Pokemon sprites to be able to battle in the wild
Make a new map(like one that you see with the town map in pokenav)
Change the title screen(where it says Pokemon Emerald)
Make new items

If you know any programs that any of these please post links

SO far some shots of the game are in the attachments!

Thanks

Happy Hacking :)

Years
This would be a lot better in the ROM Hacking subforum of the Emulation section rather than here if you're looking for a little help with your game. Though all of Emulation has a lot of useful tools and resources (like the Tutorials and Toolbox sections among others), so look around there!

Since this seems more like a thread talking about your hack than an introduction, I'll have to close it, sorry about that. D: New Users / Welcome is primarily for introducing yourself to the community!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back