• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Valentines Newly-weds Challenge

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
When it says that the results "could become interesting to read" does that mean that our answers will be posted? I didn't realize that when I was answering, so... I'd rather they weren't. lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Alright, finally here are the results. Now, first off I compared the answers, and based on that, you'll see how many you and your pair got right together.

And so here we go:

AlexOzzyCake + François: 7 answers correct together!

Kura + Captain Fabio: 4 answers right together!

LilJz1234 + Pink Mommy: 7 answers correct together!

QuilavaKing + Shinging Raichu: 4 answers right together!

AWsquared + Cosmotone8: 1 answer right together!

And there you have it! If you don't see you or your pairs names up here, then, it means that one of you didn't PM me your answers. =( If you would like to see your you and your pair's answers, you can PM me to see them! Or, if you really, really want, you can just ask for me to post them here, as long as it's okay for the both of you!

(I just wasn't sure on how everyone would feel if their answers was posted publicly or not!)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG NIIIIIICK!!! :((((((((( How depressing! He forgot to submi-- fffffffff :(((((( This makes me so sad! Dangit Nick! Not making you dinner tonight, meanie. :<

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Woohoo! Tied for first place with Ozzycakes & Francois! :D

It's a shame the others didn't get to send in their PMs in time tho :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
btw Shawn, feel free to post my answers even though my pair didn't submit his. They might get a laugh from others. lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
btw Shawn, feel free to post my answers even though my pair didn't submit his. They might get a laugh from others. lol

Here we are; I did enjoy reading this myself!

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Does the participants still get emblems or that part of the event got scrapped out?

And you can post my results too :)
I'm not sure about Pink Mommy if she wants to post her's so only mines :)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Does the participants still get emblems or that part of the event got scrapped out?

And you can post my results too :)
I'm not sure about Pink Mommy if she wants to post her's so only mines :)

Yeah the emblem will still occur, just wait like... 48 hours?

Back