• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
OK I have a question why does faceleech have such low defense i did the entire quest thing and i've been using it and anything that hits it leaves very low in health

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
Faceleech has Base 1 HP I believe, just like Shedinja, but it has crazy high physical attack and speed, it's like an extreme glass cannon

Years
I love this game, don't get me wrong, it's one of the funniest games I have played, and also one of the first Pokémon hacks I have played, but I have a question.

Why isn't this locked and Adventure Red is? I mean Cutlerine has been gone for very long, and he is not coming back, yet this is still open. It's logical that after a cancelation of a hack, people discuss that, that's not off-topic, but time will pass and there is still a very long playable beta for Adventure Red, which feels like a full game, and people are constantly posting gameplay doubts in the thread. Relegating that game to the help thread doesn't feel fair to me.

If Adventure Red is locked, so should be this (it's not 100% completed but fully playable, but so is Adventure Red, you can finish the comic adventure and do quite a lot more) and many of the threads in the second page. I would like someone to help me understand the criterion difference. Thanks in advance. (Sorry if I didn't post this in the right place, the Adventure Red thread is locked and I didn't know where to do it).

Trainer 766

I love this game, don't get me wrong, it's one of the funniest games I have played, and also one of the first Pokémon hacks I have played, but I have a question.

Why isn't this locked and Adventure Red is? I mean Cutlerine has been gone for very long, and he is not coming back, yet this is still open. It's logical that after a cancelation of a hack, people discuss that, that's not off-topic, but time will pass and there is still a very long playable beta for Adventure Red, which feels like a full game, and people are constantly posting gameplay doubts in the thread. Relegating that game to the help thread doesn't feel fair to me.

If Adventure Red is locked, so should be this (it's not 100% completed but fully playable, but so is Adventure Red, you can finish the comic adventure and do quite a lot more) and many of the threads in the second page. I would like someone to help me understand the criterion difference. Thanks in advance. (Sorry if I didn't post this in the right place, the Adventure Red thread is locked and I didn't know where to do it).
Pokemon Adventure Red got locked because the creator didn't want to continue the development anymore.And since then things got off-topic so the moderators had to lock the thread.While in this thread,people are still going about gameplay tips.Until this thread is abandoned for 30 days or so,it will be closed,too(I think).

PS-I know my reply will get deleted sooner or later because well...off-topic.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 9, 2016
For the people who want to play this amazing hack but can't download from the attachment because of reasons involving pokecommunity being attacked which i don't know the details (that's why you won't see the lost screenshot and the erased zip file).

and for the arclight spanner i believe you will get it from the submarine if i remember correctly

so if "the power that be" allow it here it is.

Thank you! :)

kamesh

Uchiha Madara
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
What do i do after i beat the elite 4?...I'm stuck. I never got a phone call from professor birch and sewers are blocked off.

kamesh

Uchiha Madara
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
guys i finished the elite 4 but i didnt get any call from birch and sewers are blocked. what to do?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hello,first of all,this is so far the best hack ever.The problem is that i am in pacifidlog and cant get chikuwa from the little girl nor there is the air trek guy please help.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
You can get by cheating.
Use cheat to get caterpie:shinigami and metapod:stitcher and for antispiral use the butterfree cheat.

You can get to gym island before the main story

1.after you got dive fly to dewford and use dive next to the docks and catch rocklobster.
2.take the item from the rocklobster.
3.go to an certain rock on route 110
4.talk to it.it will give you the tickets
5.talk to Gabriella on route 121.
6.and that is it

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 28, 2017
Hi,
I've just got to the employee garden, and I accidently went through into the caves and came out back to those caves again. How do I get back? I'm playing this on an emulator so I don't know how I would go back since it automatically saves and when I closed it, it was still back at the caves, does this mean I gotta redo everything and start over?
Thanks in advance~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I need strength or according to a forum post secret power to get regirock aka
Spoiler:

I have not found secret power and I have no idea where to look

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I need strength or according to a forum post secret power to get regirock aka
Spoiler:

I have not found secret power and I have no idea where to look

well cutlerene did include strength in the game
Spoiler:

but seriously why do you have to wait that long for strength

ShabitScotland

Samosharott
Years
When i go to the Attachment to download Pokemon Snakewood, i only get an empty page instead.
How could i download it without risking any Virus,i only have this Computer and i have important things on it.
Thanks for Answers!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I defeated, well, caught Senex on Gym Island. I also defeated all the Gym Leaders on Gym Island aside from Lord Unbone who refuses to fight me. Is that the end of the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Idk if someone answered this, but where do u get rock smash? I'm stuck in maville city cause I guess I need rock smash to go up in the route above the city. Did I miss it in another city or something?

I don't expect you to still need help on this, but just in case you or someone else does, Rock Smash is available in the Island of Calm. Once you help Glies in New Mauville, you'll have to go through the Island of Calm. Once you complete the island in its entirety and save a certain someone, he will give you Rock Smash.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
-Did I just miss it, or is there SERIOUSLY nobody who caught the reference the Deadly Seven were? I mean... I didn't see anybody state it outright, but their existence, in addition to anything hajike- or chikuwa- related (probably others that I'm just not thinking of), were all a reference to one thing. Am I the only one that got it?

Probably. I certainly didn't. But I would love to know. Care to enlighten me?

Back