• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neti's Mapping Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Actually, I was forced into it -_- and I resigned... Remember Neti? I've been to busy to make crap maps... I can't even make crap maps >.< they always turn out good. Soo, as again, I'd rather resign then make the maps since I've been hella busy lately. And I told you that a few weeks ago Neti. So PLEASE don't blame me!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
OOH!
i can make crap maps easily it's like a reflex xD

Lol seriously i'm guessing this was a great tutorial, now to wait for the screens!

Neti

Inactive
Years
Actually, I was forced into it -_- and I resigned... Remember Neti? I've been to busy to make crap maps... I can't even make crap maps >.< they always turn out good. Soo, as again, I'd rather resign then make the maps since I've been hella busy lately. And I told you that a few weeks ago Neti. So PLEASE don't blame me!
kk so i need to know if lucario9 is still working on them... if not ill have to make them on my own or find somebody else

Erwing

ignore the fall
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
It's supposed that I had the latest version of Mozilla FireFox but still doesn't show the graphics, Why? Can you send me the tutorial?

iBlade

~Spriter~
Years
Wha about now ? .. do anyone know when it will be finished .. or if the pics were reupped or made new ..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh my god... -.-

C'mon guys, don't keep
asking if Neti is done with
the screen shots. He is
probably busy at the moment.
Don't forget that he has a hack

When the maps are done, he will
let us know, okay? No stop spamming
the thread with the same question.

Neti

Inactive
Years
Oh my god... -.-

C'mon guys, don't keep
asking if Neti is done with
the screen shots. He is
probably busy at the moment.
Don't forget that he has a hack

When the maps are done, he will
let us know, okay? No stop spamming
the thread with the same question.
yup hes right, i wont finish them faster if many people ask me
im too busy to even work on my hack a decent amount of time
school and another project thats not related to hacking takes nearly all my time

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Might as well close it until Neti can get those images back up. Just PM one of the mods when you want this reopened Neti.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back