• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Asphar Version

Of which feature would you like to see a short video?

• A Storyline Event

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • The Revamped Intro

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • The Battle System

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Training

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • The Laptop

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • The Menu

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Pokemon World

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Move Selection

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Something Else (please state)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Years
This may seem little pushy but I would love to see a video about experimental trainer battle communication and battle that shows you how to reject trainers and how to fight some trainers, though it would be good to see a video of it :p

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Very interesting concept.

Did you know that Asphar = Yellow in Arabic, or was that just a random name xD

Can't wait to see it finished.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
i got an idea.

maybe moves could have a mastery rank...

like 5 stars for example.
Moves cannot be deselected unless mastered.
maybe each time you use the move it adds more to the mastery. maybe if you use it more in a row you master it faster.

example.
I teach Ice Beam to Squirtle.
I cannot deselect Ice Beam until Squirtle has mastered using it.

Also a friend came up with this...
If i want my squirtle to have bubblebeam. It must first master Bubble and after using bubble so many times you learn bubblebeam then you master bubblebeam.

Just an extra idea fell free to not use this

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Is this dead? if not, let me know if you need a mapper.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
Holy crap, a UNIQUE Pokemon fangame!? ;) I'm looking forward to it!

P.S. Where can I find all the finished Pokemon fangames? I keep getting real interested in games that I later find out to be abandoned or really really slow in progress.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Holy crap, a UNIQUE Pokemon fangame!? ;) I'm looking forward to it!

P.S. Where can I find all the finished Pokemon fangames? I keep getting real interested in games that I later find out to be abandoned or really really slow in progress.

Why don't YOU make a fan game, so that you can see how long it takes to make a game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Why dont YOU just answer his question?

Because there IS NO real ANSWER to his question. The Showcase is the most likely place to find finished games here, and the only one that I know of that's finished is Pokemon Raptor. He's clearly BEEN THERE already, seeing as he's talking about unfinished games. Do you know how annoying it can get for a game designer to see/hear someone complain about how long it takes to make a game? We can't ALL have demos out within the first month of development, unless you want a bunch of crap-tastic, half-finished, uncreative demos floating around the internet. This stuff takes time, and it gets frustrating when people seem to take that for granted.

And wow, way to butt in when you're new, only been here since May and only made 7 posts...real smooth, since you clearly have all kinds of authority to have an attitude with someone who's been here twice as long as you, so therefore knows a bit more than you, and wasn't even talking to you in the first place, giving you no reason to go all "defender of right" for that other person. I'm sure he's a big boy and can speak for himself. Who died and made you Mod?

Now hush. I grow tired of this tomfoolery lmao.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Because there IS NO real ANSWER to his question. The Showcase is the most likely place to find finished games here, and the only one that I know of that's finished is Pokemon Raptor. He's clearly BEEN THERE already, seeing as he's talking about unfinished games. Do you know how annoying it can get for a game designer to see/hear someone complain about how long it takes to make a game? We can't ALL have demos out within the first month of development, unless you want a bunch of crap-tastic, half-finished, uncreative demos floating around the internet. This stuff takes time, and it gets frustrating when people seem to take that for granted.

And wow, way to butt in when you're new, only been here since May and only made 7 posts...real smooth, since you clearly have all kinds of authority to have an attitude with someone who's been here twice as long as you, so therefore knows a bit more than you, and wasn't even talking to you in the first place, giving you no reason to go all "defender of right" for that other person. I'm sure he's a big boy and can speak for himself. Who died and made you Mod?

Are you kidding me? He asked a question which easily could've been answered with a nice "I dont know." and yes i do know how annoying it is, and he didnt complain about the amount of time this game would take, open your eyes wise boy. He just asked a general question.

And since im new, im not allowed to ask someone a question? Im so sorry i dont just spam the forum with useless shet to get my authority.
And why are you accusing me of defending him, when you're doing the excact same. I'm sure he's a big boy and can speak for himself. Who died and made you Mod?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Are you kidding me? He asked a question which easily could've been answered with a nice "I dont know." and yes i do know how annoying it is, and he didnt complain about the amount of time this game would take, open your eyes wise boy. He just asked a general question.

And since im new, im not allowed to ask someone a question? Im so sorry i dont just spam the forum with useless shet to get my authority.
And why are you accusing me of defending him, when you're doing the excact same. I'm sure he's a big boy and can speak for himself. Who died and made you Mod?

Ok I was in quite a bad mood last night, so I'm gonna type this better before it turns into a flame war and infractions are handed out:

1. No, it's not that you're not allowed to ask a question. It's that when you're new to ANY place, you don't go around giving attitude when you aren't even involved in the conversation, jumping into things.

2. He IS a big boy and CAN stand up for himself. You didn't even need to GIVE attitude. I'm not speaking for Neo-Spriteman, if you didn't notice. I was speaking directly to you. I didn't defend Neo-Spriteman, I gave my opinion on your attitude.

3. You don't HAVE authority, nor do I, so you really can't go around telling people "Why don't YOU answer his question?" The fact that you haven't been here means you don't KNOW anyone here, which is why I said you shouldn't go around giving attitude.

4. I DID read the post carefully. He may not have said it in a complaining way, but the fact that he mentioned it still irks me, and clearly Neo too.

Now if you still have a problem with my reply, PM me about it so we don't get infractions for flaming each other.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
wow i gotta say after reading this it makes me want this game out now :D. Youve done something noone else has done yet. You have totally scrapped the old pokemon system and created a new one. This isnt a bad thing, its totally unique and i think that this hack is going to be the best one thats been brought out. This game will bring about a new age in the world of pokemon hacks and i hope that it will be as good as it sounds. I wish you luck on completing this game and cant wait till its out so that we can play it. Well done with everything youve done so far. Once again it sounds brilliant and im sure that it will be as good as you say it is :D.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
wow i gotta say after reading this it makes me want this game out now :D. Youve done something noone else has done yet. You have totally scrapped the old pokemon system and created a new one. This isnt a bad thing, its totally unique and i think that this hack is going to be the best one thats been brought out. This game will bring about a new age in the world of pokemon hacks and i hope that it will be as good as it sounds. I wish you luck on completing this game and cant wait till its out so that we can play it. Well done with everything youve done so far. Once again it sounds brilliant and im sure that it will be as good as you say it :D.
This isn't a hack :/

Secondly, the OP hasn't been active since more than a month. He hasn't posted in this thread for more than 2 months. I think this is dead.

Back