• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sawyer

���
Years
Cheese and tomato pizza? XD I can't decide between using scanlines or scandots on my next banner... i used scanlines on the Rave Master one in my sig, the Kakashi one i didn't use either.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey AC Manga could you telll me one thing. Who is that guy in your red banner/siggy thing and do you have a piccy of shiek so I can do the Chao XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
I knew that XD. Plus thanks for the pic Ill try the chao now XD. But I would like one where you see her whole front so I can see the face if you dont mind.

Pokemon_Veteran

Sawyer

���
Years
well, i think the face is just like Zelda's, i couldn't find any working pics of the frontside.

Sawyer

���
Years
mmkay. I made a comp wallpaper, but it's so huge... it's gonna take forever to host XD i might host it later.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
K, AC hes done and it looks awesome. k so, stevo lemme think of a question, Do you know....the muffin man?!?!? j/k k so hmmm what r ur cats names?

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok Ive tried and I hope ya like it ^_^;

SheikChao0.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok I didnt name them and they r both female. The cat is names Maisey and the kitten is Sasha. Man mums come up with stupid names sometimes lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
XD. Here are some Pikachu fusions I just did and the Chao is all yours AC Manga and if you use it give credit ok ^_^

Pikamew.gif

Tell me what ya think XD. I think the one with Mew looks like a pink hamster XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Lol, actually a gerbil since they have long tails. A bald gerbil, Good Job

Back