• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's like trying to ship Kratos with anyone. I mean yes I ship Regal with Raine but did Regal get married and have a baby? No. Asch and Natalia are fiances so regardless of what happened to Asch it's still hard for me to ship Natalia with anyone else. I don't ship Luke with anyone either because Luke x Tear is nauseating and is rushed. I love Lloyd x Colette because they're childhood friends and thus it makes sense that they would have moments in the game (and if you don't like the two you can even avoid some of those times fff). But god Luke x Tear they shove it down your throat and I'm all 'fdksafgjks NO'.

My favorite pairing in Abyss is Guy x Noelle followed by Ion x Anise and Sync x Arietta. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK so I'm not the only one who likes Ion x Anise (forgot to add that earlier, fff). Crack ship would also be Anise x Arietta, ohohoho. On one forum's PO server Shawn usually goes by "Arietta, the Wild", Derk/Autumn/Winter/Gilgamesh/what have you sometimes uses "Anise, the Hyper", and I sometimes use "Ion", huhuhu. Gonna have to see about Guy x Noelle since I haven't known her that long. Then again, both do like their machinery... XD;

If I ship Kratos with anyone it's Anna but that's kind of obvious, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sadly Noelle is a pretty background character so she doesn't get much action. But regardless I love Guy x Noelle because fff fon machines and the event in which Guy gets his pilot costume. ♥

I wanna see Anna in one of the last two episodes of United World. I would love to see her not as a silhouette/blacked out/ etc etc anything that's not actually see what she looks like. And Kharlan Heroes. Loves me some Kharlan Heroes. I'll even take Zelos dying if it means more Kharlan Heroes. ;w;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'd like to see Anna too. Perhaps the best way would be during the whole Origin thing and Kratos have an epiphany/flashback thing or something and you finally see her. I'd be good with that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe a series of flashbacks, starting from his journey with Mithos and ending with Anna. idk. It's two more episodes now so they should have some room to squeeze in extra stuff. Give me Anna and Kharlan Heroes and I won't care how much they end up messing with the story fff.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I too, support Arietta x Sync.

Spoiler:

Believe it or not, people pair Luke x Mieu. :3
Or Luke x Asch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Image does not work and no it is not my school's Firewall blocking it. However earlier I was thinking about mentioning Luke x Mieu but then thought, "No, it's bestiality; better keep it quiet."

Btw Shawn your usertitle does not match your theme unless Lina is hiding in there somewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I get the feeling you should be using the sharing links provided by zerochan instead of hotlinking in that manner.

Image does not work and no it is not my school's Firewall blocking it.

The many ways you can tell someone their image isn't working.

I've never seen any Luke x Mieu images (x meaning that they're looking more than just friends not them in the same image ff). But I've seen some disturbing images of Van in a Mieu costume.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhhh. That's so cute! ♥ Too bad Sync would never smile like that without a tooons loads of character development in a roleplay setting or anything. Even then...

I think they were all mainly by the same artist iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back