• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

VIP Forum - Why do we have it again?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think you're all just waking up on the wrong side of nobody every morning. Why do you have to be such grinches? The forum is hurting nobody, all I'm hearing once again is "this annoys me so lets remove it". Just leave it the hell alone. Jesus.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I guess I didn't see this the first time around, but I still support it. It's just an area where people who donated get to pretend they're better because they have more money. It's classism at its worst, and like some of you guys said, it's just a spam section anyway.

Zet

Years
I guess I didn't see this the first time around, but I still support it. It's just an area where people who donated get to pretend they're better because they have more money. It's classism at its worst, and like some of you guys said, it's just a spam section anyway.
I don't go out of my way to make people know that I'm better(and slightly richer) than them.

Back