• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
My top five new pokemon:

5. Fennekin/Delphox

Lumping them together as they're related. Personally I feel Delphox is very elegant and mysterious. It's very appealing to me. It looks wise.

4. Dragalge

A newcomer in my estimations. Partially because of it's interesting typing and partially because it's so tall, I can just see it sinking ships. I was impressed by the designs of both Dragalge and Clawitzer but Dragalges typing edged me closer to it.

3. Hawlucha

A hawk luchador. I'm honestly surprised game freak created this guy. It seems like the kind of fakemon that would come from a really great and creative fan artist. Needless to say I love the concept behind this guy. Hawlucha and Klefki are easily the most interesting and surprising designs this gen.

2. Pumpkaboo

I may include Gourgeist in this but only if he has another fatter form. Pumpkaboo was the best surprise of the leaks in the last few days. The design just works so well. I might have one on my team if he appears early enough.

1. Malamar

This guy, I have so much praise for him. He looks so devious, like a batman villain or an evil magician. Plus his typing is really interesting. Definitely want him on my team.

Honourable mentions: Klefki, Clawitzer, Flabebe, Aegislash

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Here is a run down for everyone who doesn't know.

These might be a little bit off. This does not count retypes or Megas. It also counts most pokemon 2 times because of dual typing.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
And in the Anime there are four main characters, Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, which is very similar to the Hoenn journey anime with Ash, Brock, May & Max.
now the only question is do we think GF is dumb enough not to see all the similarities and seemingly all the hints or see them and not think people would think it points to a remake, either the text you quoted is false( no offense to you but until i see pics i'm suspicious of it) or it is all done on purpose and there is either going to be an rse remake or they think all of this is enough of a throwback to warrant not needing one

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
now the only question is do we think GF is dumb enough not to see all the similarities and seemingly all the hints or see them and not think people would think it points to a remake, either the text you quoted is false( no offense to you but until i see pics i'm suspicious of it) or it is all done on purpose and there is either going to be an rse remake or they think all of this is enough of a throwback to warrant not needing one

Troll Freak! lol

Are there any updates about post-game events?
I lose Josh's imgur, forgot to bookmark it :(

Years
They did the same thing in DPP about heart gold and soul silver right? I think it's pretty much safe to say RBE remakes will arrive sometime after Z version. Now that 3D models and character creation is involved, I wonder how this will change the games?

You know, I recall there were a few Johto shout-outs in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum and then hey we ended up getting HeartGold & SoulSilver so no surprised if we do get Ruby & Sapphire remakes this generation. I know that both Sinnoh and Johto's 6th Gyms were Steel-type Gyms.

And in the Anime there are four main characters, Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, which is very similar to the Hoenn journey anime with Ash, Brock, May & Max.

Yeah I'm surprised we're getting a Hoenn shout-out through the anime as well, because this the first time since Advance Generation that Ash is getting three companions instead of two.

Clemont is basically like Brock, the fact he's a Gym Leader and is the secondary male companion

Serena is like May, the fact they are both the female players in their respective games

And Bonnie is like Max, being a younger sibling to one of the other two companions. Bonnie is Clemont's younger sister like how Max is May's younger brother.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
i also have to admit noibat is awesome and i'd be happy if it was this gen's zubat that mofo is too awesome

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Following other people's posts, my top 5 are the following.

5. Greninja
4. Gourgeist
3. Trevenant
2. Tyrnatrum
1. Tie between Dragalgae and Zygarde

Also, has it been confirmed that we will be able to catch the other 200+ pokemon in the game that are not catchable before the Elite 4? I also hope we get Mega Empoleon and Mega Krookodile hope more megas are reveled soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I am so freaking excited for gen 3 remakes now. I always try to play them but I just can't get into the GBA games anymore like I used to. Black/White really spoiled me for the older games because the battles were so much more fast-paced and exciting.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the R/S remakes come BEFORE Pokemon Z, like in 3rd gen (FR/LG came before Emerald). They could even just do one remake game (since a ton of the 3rd gens are available in X/Y anyway and release Emerald and Z around the same time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I am so freaking excited for gen 3 remakes now. I always try to play them but I just can't get into the GBA games anymore like I used to. Black/White really spoiled me for the older games because the battles were so much more fast-paced and exciting.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the R/S remakes come BEFORE Pokemon Z, like in 3rd gen (FR/LG came before Emerald). They could even just do one remake game (since a ton of the 3rd gens are available in X/Y anyway and release Emerald and Z around the same time.
yeah there seems to be Way too many throwbacks for it not to be.My only fear is they are throwing us these nudges and saying hey remember hoenn, hoenn was great wasn't it;) and then we are all gonna be like yeah it was why did you bring it up?! is there remakes?! and they are just gonna turn around and be like oh we arent doing anything for it we just thought it was awesome byyyeee! see ya next gen!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Guys don't get too excited for this because is still a rumor but apparently the Pokedex goes beyond #718 which is the Z legendarie's number.

Who said that?

Those kind of rumours aren't good for the heart. I suppose it would answer the mysterious Nitx question though if true.

Haven't the leakers defeated the champion now? Wouldn't these new pokemon be jumping out at them and have leaked them to us by now.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
Zygarde looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! I really love Goodra, too. It's just so awesome. Goodra is definitely going on my team!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
has anyone been on jirachi's twitter recently he posted something about a "friend safari" where the pokemon you can see somehow depends on your friends

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
More info: There's this cave called "Sea Spirit Cave". It's only one empty room, silent with only the sound of rain drops.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
possible place for an event pokemon to be found?

Yes that is what I'm thinking, its pretty cool to know that there might be more Legendaries.

Regarding the "Friend Safari" what I heard was that each of your friend has their own Safari which you can visit and according to what pokemon they have or use that is the pokemon you will encounter. The leaker said that he visited his girlfriend's Friend Safari and found Ledybaa and Jiglypuff.

Also if you guy haven't heard there's this place called the "Battle Maison" which functions like a Battle Frontier with stuff like Battle Factory, Battle Tower, etc. Finally there seems to be a Monorail in the game, for what use I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back