• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Hi, new person here!

So I am a sucker for raising shiny pokemon~
To be honest I've never really been interested in competing with my pokemon and I'm all about raising them so I am so willing to give up high level shiny pokemon for LEVEL 1-10 shiny pokemon~ (And if you could name some for me that would be awesome!!!
So I'll cut to the chase ~!
I am looking for these:
Shiny male Raltz
Shiny male Eevee (x2 lol)
Shiny female Solosis (REALLY REALLY want this one. I am honestly willing to give THREE shines from this list for Solosis)

This one is a huge long shot but if there is anyone with a normal/shiny really low level Suicune that would be amazing too XD (Preferably shiny but I know that's hard to come by)

The pokemon I have to offer are some that someone I knew gave to me before they sold their DS.
They are:
Level 100 Shiny Infernape(Reserved)
Level 100 Shiny Skarmory
Level 100 Shiny Conkeldurr
Level 100 Shiny Tyranitar
Level 26 Shiny Shuppet
Level 41 Shiny Feebas
Level 48 Shiny Sneasel

Like I said, it was really nice for the person to give me these but im not really a competitive player and I would never use them lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Level 21 Soloros is perfectly fine! I've been wanting that pokemon soooo bad lol! I am actually willing to give you two more pokemon from my list just for the female Soloros, its level is low enough :D
Are you able to rename it? If not then that's fine

Le6itM0nkey

Le6itM0nkey
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Level 21 Soloros is perfectly fine! I've been wanting that pokemon soooo bad lol! I am actually willing to give you two more pokemon from my list just for the female Soloros, its level is low enough :D
Are you able to rename it? If not then that's fine

Absolutly for that infernape! any name you want even if its profanity!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Heck Yyyeeeaahhhhhh !!!!!
Emelia for the name of you could :)
I do a lot of writing site stuff so I'm starting a pokemon run off characters so thats why I have that name lol
Turns out I have a male Eevee anyways! Just gotta find a way to rename him lol

Le6itM0nkey

Le6itM0nkey
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Heck Yyyeeeaahhhhhh !!!!!
Emelia for the name of you could :)
I do a lot of writing site stuff so I'm starting a pokemon run off characters so thats why I have that name lol
Turns out I have a male Eevee anyways! Just gotta find a way to rename him lol

I'm so sorry, turns out I cant rename it, i though i caught it on AS but it must have been white 2...
i can still trade though, BTW what game are we trading on, i have all gens i can transfer via pokebank.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Dont worry lol. From what i understand, you go to the Plaza. From there you connect via Internet and then you go to trade-> Link Trade-> And I should be listed. My trainers name is Mekhi

Le6itM0nkey

Le6itM0nkey
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Dont worry lol. From what i understand, you go to the Plaza. From there you connect via Internet and then you go to trade-> Link Trade-> And I should be listed. My trainers name is Mekhi

Got it, requesting trade. I'm Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back