• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here - Pokemon toy collector

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey! Welcome to the forums! :D

What sort of Pokemon toys do you collect? I've never collected the vinyl figures or 'merch' (though I do still have some!), but I'm a HUGE collector of plushes and the cards! I guess I also sorta collect the pins too? Do share some pictures of your collection if you can! n_n

Years
oooo do you have any photos?? I have a bit of merch myself but not tons, since I'd have no room for everything haha ; ; But there are so many cute toys and collectibles for Pokémon...

Have a lovely time on PC!

HumptyDumptyEggSurprise

humptydumptyeggsurprise
Years
I havn't really taken many pics. Il'll upload some later. But i have some plush (the sanei boueki line) but really have not got into plush!
I prefer the moncolle series and have all the recent ex line. Also i love miniature toys so have the full set of Moncolle get collections and moncolle get series.
I also have the full line of current G.E.M series as well as lots of toys by Tomy and the new Wicked cool toys!
So i'm mainly into figures rather than plush!
I'm currently in the process of going through my collection on Youtube!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
If your still interested i have uploaded a video of my collection to youtube!
let me know what you think!
https://youtu.be/gSxibk0zpyY

Hey there! I'm not gonna give you a hard time since you're new but please try not to plug your youtube channel on PC since it technically counts as advertising. You can most definitely post your videos in your signature though! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back