• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real would they really look like this??

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
I found this site awile ago and found it quite amusing, thought I'd share it....

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=4767

princess2.jpg

Years
  • MD
  • Seen Mar 17, 2007

To answer your question most of them I would say no in that they wouldn't look like that though some did look like they could be what they looked like.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I have to say...that first image of Dragonair has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. XD *loves snakes* <333

Well, I do think the Rapidash images are fairly accurate...and yeah, I agree on the fact that Togepi is a tad effed up. XD; The Vulpix was pretty good though. :33 So I think the majority of those piccies might be what the real thing would look like. X3

~Kelsey

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I find it disturbing that people would even take the time to shop those up. XD However, I think they're nice likenesses. I reckon those would be pretty close.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Worth1000 is your best source to collaged/photoshopped images on the net...

The link has been exposed on PC some while ago, but I still like them... especially the Luvdisc.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦

The fact is, most of those people don't even like Pokemon and don't know anything about it, they're just doing it for the contest.
The winning entries are really good though.

?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦?*♣♥♦

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
Years
I've always wondered what Pokemon would be like if they were real. These were brilliant, especially the Charizard based on the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park ( Nobody fools me).

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
eeeeee! Pidgey...and Dragonair... and Golbat... they're so ADORABLE!! ><;; *fangirl shriek* Some of them look believable. And then some... just look creepy. The Pikachu is interesting. It'd be good if the ears were different and the eyes weren't blue.

Zelos

*yawn*
Years
Aww, I lobe the baby Pidgey! ^^

And, sorta off-topic, but I did have dream once where Pokemon were real and they all looked like animals instead of little cartoon things. I was attacked by a Poochyena that looked like a little baby wolf. It was so cool and cute! =D

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
Years
I like Rapidash the best!i wish Pokemon were real and looked like that i'd like to have that Rapidash!Some of the other Pokemon looks really cute aswell though.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
The first Dragonair is just so adorable. I just want to huggle it ^_^ Check out this link for more 'real' Pokémon. I have go to say the Sharpedo looks very realistic and Sharpedo-ish.

Back