• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
I started with Totodile. RIVAL WILLIS started with Totodile.

WTF, mate? Can you change the Rival script to make it more... realistic i.e. Rival chooses Chikorita?

Also, I can't save, even with 128K Flash save. Should I change something else in the config to make the game saveable?

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
BTW, if anyone here is lazy as me and use a walk through walls code to save time getting pastdragons den, it seems to delete a script where clair gives you the badge...

Next time, i'm using the goddamn HM slave...

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Battle with red gyrados doesn't work. I chose totodile as my starter.. maybe that has something to do with it.

No it is not a bad patch and no it is not my vba.

i know what it is. surf around in lake of rage until you encounter a regular gyarados. then battle red one.

please read the thread, i had the same problem and solved it

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
I had the same problem and what I did was just fly somewhere else (I went to Azalea Town, but I don't think it matters) and then returned. I challenged the red Gyarados and everything was fine.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
hey, i am currently in Kanto but when i talk to Erika, she acts like i already fought her. is there a cheat code or something that can make me fight her because i cant beat the game like this!

or should i start a new game? :'(

Last edited:

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
I did not used "walk trough walls" cheats and when I talk to Clair my game freezes. But I manage to avoid this problem using a cheats "have all badges" anyway.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
I finished beta 2.1 it was a great hack cant wait for the next release keep up the good work

Switchblade

Steel Master.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Hard patched ips file on the most recent update of GBA available to me, clean rom, etc.
Try patching with a UPS file. You should be able to export your .sav file and re-import it and try if your save states dont work. For some reason IPS files are more prone to lock-up bugs, i had some funky bugs with the IPS file which included the game completely locking up and VBA throwing bios errors when using the IPS.

cbd

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
When I was playing in Kanto area,
I finded my TM case which had lose all TM but HM had not.
Why? It's a bug?

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
im just gona ask..uhmm..is there any progress since the last update..im excited for the next updates..hahah..

zeikku's magicarps are the best..^__^

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2011
to get red to come you have to go through the elite 4 and beat them a second time with there new teams and if your having trouble i think theres a walkthrough for this game that someone has made

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I found the walkthrough, as I said in my post editted above.
Help is much appreciated braddles21, and LAZ, keep up the good work!

EDIT: Didn't want to double post..so...
I finished off the beta just now after dominating the gym in Meadow Town.
I have to say, for a beta this game so far is packed full of so much stuff that kept me going for hours.
I'm surprised no one's going around hyping it up as much as they did Zel's SG.
This was an epic play and I look forward to continuing my Orange Islands conquest once the third Beta is released. Well done LAZ and team, this was EPIC!
~Andy

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
link...
I think you should include a link on the first post towards a walkthrough, since I noticed a lot of pipz are asking for one. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back