Who?

Male
Somewhere
Seen December 1st, 2017
Posted October 19th, 2017
1,615 posts
10.9 Years
Tabor's Dex Quest

Please make sure to read all of my post!

Here is where I will track and trade for Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex in all 9 languages! Yep, that is never going to happen.

I'm looking for Pokemon that I do not currently have, details for each language can be found below :)

However at the moment, I will ONLY be conducting trades in Gen VII (Sun & Moon).

You may sometimes find me over at the Pokecommunity Discord:
[Click Here]
I'm not really all that tech savvy, so I'm not 100% sure how you'd navigate to the channel without already being in it already if you use the program or app rather than the browser link, sorry D:

(This is my Pokemon Y trainer)
IGN: Tabor
3DS FC: 0946-2243-9665

[tabor62's Trade Reviews (Click Here)]

Times Available to Trade
I am PDT (GMT/UTC-7)
Check what time it is for me here: [here].

Tuesday and Thursday
1:00pm - 5:00pm

Friday - Sunday
4:00pm - 10:00pm

I may reply on other days, but I only have time to trade during these times. I may sometimes be more available on specific days or outside of those times. I will do my best to let you know ahead of time if I can.

Rules
Just a few ground rules. Please follow them :B

1. Follow all PokeCommunity Rules
2. No hacks; I do not trade hacks, nor will I accept them.
3. I may clone my Pokemon, thus I accept clones as well. If you do not want a cloned Pokemon, please let me know. If you do not want a clone it will take longer and I will only provide a 5IV.
4. I do not take breeding requests as I may not be able to finish them in a timely manner. There are other shops that do, please check out the other shops. (At least there should be?)
5. When arranging a trade, please include your OT and your FC; even if they are already in your signature or PC info. It will help me greatly.

Dex Completion Thus Far:
Links are available for direct viewing of what I have and do not have :)

Oh, and I am not counting the Alolan forms as part of the dex despite them being separate on the list. This means my progress has an extra 12 Pokemon tacked on the end.

[English 93.6% DONE! (768 CAUGHT, 52 TO GO)]

[French 20% DONE! (164 CAUGHT, 656 TO GO)]

[German 6.9% DONE! (57 CAUGHT, 763 TO GO)]

[Italian 2.8% DONE! (23 CAUGHT, 797 TO GO)]

[Japanese 33% DONE! (271 CAUGHT, 549 TO GO)]

[Korean 9.5% DONE! (78 CAUGHT, 742 TO GO)]

[Spanish 12.6% DONE! (104 CAUGHT, 716 TO GO)]

[Chinese-S 0.3% DONE! (3 CAUGHT, 817 TO GO)]

[Chinese-T 0.8% DONE! (7 CAUGHT, 813 TO GO)]

What I am offering

I am offering spitbacks or breedjects from the following Google Spreadsheet. However, as they are all 5IVs and the like, I expect multiple Pokemon in exchange unless it's something valuable like a legendary. In the case of the legendary I can offer more than one Pokemon myself. I know most of my Pokemon are in a Gen VI game, but of course I can transfer to breed.

[Click here for my Spreadsheet]