• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sprite Resource

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
I have a website that is specifically for providing rom hakers, and fangame makers with sprites. Most are not mine, Anything made by me wil be seperated from the rest of the images. The site is: http://www.pokemonspriteresource.webs.com

Please post any comments or ideas here, or send them to me on the site. All input (without cursing) is allowed. I will except things like $%#^%$, however.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You have two images, one which is JPEG and so unusable and one that looks like a JPG image.

Sprite-Resources is a much more useful website for any hackers or game makers and will put any site like this to shame.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
You have two images, one which is JPEG and so unusable and one that looks like a JPG image.

Sprite-Resources is a much more useful website for any hackers or game makers and will put any site like this to shame.

both were png when i uploaded them.
and its no where near completed.
i fixed the 1st image

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Added HG/SS PKMN Sprites, Plat PKMN Sprites, Team Aqua/Magma/Rocket/Galactic, and Frontier Brains

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
Why are these images showing up as PNG for you and at least looking like they're JPG for us? XD

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
It just looks pretty much like you went on saving pictures that were already in .jpeg format into .png ones :/.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
They were png when i got hem, but my program was set to automatically save as jpeg, and i didn't notice they were jpeg until i had deleted the original to save room on my flashdrive.

And to be honest, I only sarted the website to practice for a school project, but I used the PKMN sprites for it. I only put any info on the forums so that people can look at my custom sprites instead of posting them here, because I hate putting a URL in to put a pic up.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Even if I didn't already have high-quality resized sprites courtesy of Wichu I still would not use your resource because JPEGs jsut don't have the quality. If you want you website to be used, upload them as PNG. You said you already did but you clearly havn't.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
This is pathetic. There's only an Alakazam, and it's not even RMXP size, so why the hell is it in the resources section? It should be in the Pixel-Art forum, right? It looks custom.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Eh.. No offense, but you say you don't mean for people to use this resource that you created, even though you posted it on a community site. Can you please explain how you thought this would be helpful without any sprites?

Back