• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Hey everybody. I joined here in high hopes that you guys are a nice community. I've joined a few other big Pokémon fan sites in the past, but most of the users were jerks, so I left.

I'm interested in rom hacking and fan game development, so hit me up if you want to work on a project together.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Bey-Heart, welcome to PokeCommunity. Sounds like the Emulation and the Game Development forums are for you.

Seems like a lot of our members are drawn here by ROM hacking lol

I was wondering if you could tell us a little more about yourself. Like what your interests were in terms or Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics.

In any case, I hope you don't meet any jerks here and enjoy yourself here.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey there Bey-Heart! and Welcome!
This community is very nice and friendly. So I think you will like it here. :)

There is a forum for roms i believe, so if you head over there, im sure someone would like to work on a project.

Other than that, I'm glad you joined and if you need anything, you can message me anytime.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Hey there Bey-Heart! and Welcome!
This community is very nice and friendly. So I think you will like it here. :)

There is a forum for roms i believe, so if you head over there, im sure someone would like to work on a project.

Other than that, I'm glad you joined and if you need anything, you can message me anytime.
Yeah, there's a section for that. I've crawled through it during my lurking days.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, Bey-Heart! You sure love seeing Emulation forums, aren't you? By the way, you could also talk about Pokemon Gaming here. Welcome and have a nice time here in PC!

Years
Hey hey, welcome to PC, Bey-Heart! I'm loving your N avatar, have you been keeping up with the new anime saga featuring him?

This is really the only big Pokemon community I've been loyal to since I find it the best place of them all to be. The forum is pretty mature and an overall great place to be! You'll love our Emulation and Game Development sections if that's what you're into; glad you've already heard of them and hopefully they provide you with all the tools you need. I'm interested in PC's fangames as well, though admittedly the only non-hack I've played was Raptor... but it was a really wonderful game! <3; In fact, I kind off miss it. Are you making or planning to make a game soon? How is that going, if so? I've always wanted to make my own hack but that never really went anywhere haha.

Anyway, I see you've already posted around a bit, so hopefully you like this place so far. :D I'm sure you'll be a-okay if you're within the rules, and they're not even very hard to follow. If you're ever confused, a staff member would love to help you, so utilize that to your advantage whenever you're lost. Have a splendid time on PC and hopefully you stay active and we run into each other again down the road. :3

Back