• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I rewatched Geass last year. Was great fun, again. The Dub was pretty great as well, I was surprised considering how Johnny Yong Bosch will always be the bad American Ichigo voice in my head.

I've now been up for over 35 hours. Splendid.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Johnny Yong Bosch will always be Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss in my head. Also Emil from Symphonia 2.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

yey, got switched out of German and into Multimedia and Web Design. Should be an easy(ier) class.

Also art is pretty fun. Our assignment was to draw something that includes a building, animal, a tree, and a river or stream. Popped on some MGMT and drew this in about 7 minutes.

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

yey, got switched out of German and into Multimedia and Web Design. Should be an easy(ier) class.

Also art is pretty fun. Our assignment was to draw something that includes a building, animal, a tree, and a river or stream. Popped on some MGMT and drew this in about 7 minutes.

Spoiler:
:3c

I'd like to see a coloured version of that, I would.

Also hi thread. After lots of school work, grocery shopping, train stopping and all that good stuff I have finally arrived at my glorious home.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hm...wish my avatar's animation was a tad faster, but meh, I worked with what I had...

not bad for five minutes if I do say so myself

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm no expert but I think you should remove the frame/s where there is no orb of light/magic/whatever.

edit-

Like this.
TM4nY6r.gif

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

ooh, pretty

all I did with my avi is speed it up and tweak the colors x3

Spoiler: