• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
those dolls look absolutely horrible... -,-
I am still looking forward for the movie, though.

Years
Hey, let's finally stop talking about Equestria Girls. Do any of you have account on fimfiction.net, read fanfics there? Any favorites? What kind of fics do you like to read?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I love it when the creator answers questions. <3 I'm not angry she doesn't have a favorite pony though, lol.

I do have an account on FimFiction! I'm Palamon there. <3 Favorites? Death Note Equestria is on my top favorites. I wrote three stories but haven't finished them. T_T

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I have never read any My Little Pony fanfiction- I might give it a try sometime. And I think it is great that she takes the time to answer fans' question.

I just read the most offensive review about MLP on Netflix... and I mean OFFENSIVE. Could I share it on here with you guys? Because I could not believe what I read...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just read the most offensive review about MLP on Netflix... and I mean OFFENSIVE. Could I share it on here with you guys? Because I could not believe what I read...

Why not?
Just...put them inside spoiler tags. =/

Do any of you have account on fimfiction.net, read fanfics there? Any favorites? What kind of fics do you like to read?

I do.
I read great numbers of fics.
My Little Dashie, Why Am I Pinkie Pie, the Austreaoh series, the Ceruverse series, etc.
Comedy, adventure, and anything that catches my interest. ...except Dark-themed fics. o.o

Years
I don't like dark themed fics too, as much as war fics. I like good comedy, romance, especially romance and shippings! Twilight x Rarity especially. I have an account there (Sajmon) and I read at least one or two fanfics per day,

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The offensive comment was taken down so I can't copy and paste it but it pretty much said that...

Spoiler:

^ It was actually ten times worse than I can describe but yeah...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The offensive comment was taken down so I can't copy and paste it but it pretty much said that...

Spoiler:

Meh~ Different pipz have different opinions. As for me, I'll respect his point of view and try not to let it bother me. :3

I don't get offended easily though, maybe that's why... o.o

Years

Spoiler:

Comments like this are very common in certain sites and forums, so I'm not surprised.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Meh~ Different pipz have different opinions. As for me, I'll respect his point of view and try not to let it bother me. :3

I don't get offended easily though, maybe that's why... o.o

Unless they're from the point of view of a troll parasprite or a conspiracy theorist, which is what best describes the user who posted that offensive comment. Our primary solution to this is to love and tolerate them until they go away.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey everyone!

If my last post implied that I was leaving the fandom, it wasn't. xD Back then I was just upset about the hate and I just wished things were the way they used to be. I was actually out of town and needed some time away so I can get back on top *mentally*.

To answer a couple of topics, no I don't have a FiMFiction account and I should probably make one. It's probably going to be either Rainbow Mist or leafystewart, I don't know yet! xD

Also, I have no plans on closing the group (as I saw in a post earlier xD), so there's nothing to worry about! The group is already successful as it is, so there's no need to close it down afterwards!

Anyways, guys! I wanted to show off a picture of my new awesome tee! <3

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey everyone!

I wanted to show off a picture of my new awesome tee! <3

Spoiler:

I believe this image (which I stole from somewhere and the source will not be mentioned) says my reaction from opening the spoiler to have my eyes blessed with that wondrous image. :3

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm really glad that Derpy isn't going anywhere at least, despite the whole controversy & stuff. I really like the fact that The Hub added her in that commercial, goes to show that they care about the fandom out there.

And thanks, guys! I actually bought the shirt at Hot Topic, but We Love Fine has it as well.

Years
Hello! I wish to join! My username is AlecGW, also known (barely) in the fandom as Purplehair! My favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle, because I think she has an excellent character and I can relate to her more than with any other pony. I'm looking forwards to S4 and I can't wait to see what they do with Twilicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back