• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Can you make this a GBA file? I don't know what an IPS does
(Sigh) Okay basically get Lunar IPS you should be able to get it by Googleing it.
Next get a clean Ruby rom you likely already have one but if you don't just Google it they are not hard to get.
Finally open Lunar IPS and click patch, than patch the IPS onto the GBA file and you are done and can now play the ruby rom on your Visual boy advance to get Snakewood.

If you need more detail just scroll a little bit up to get to Ash493's post he has a rom hacking guide

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
So I have a problem, I was on route 114 and right after I replanted a persim berry, I was suddenly unable to move. The music is still playing, I can access my bag, pokemon, settings, etc. and it makes te sound as if I'm running into something every time I try to move. Does this mean I'll have to completely start over? Is there a way to fix it without entirely restarting?

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Apparently I started the sewer part without going into the sewers. When I was confronted by glies and sent to littleroot I flew back the league without thinking. Now that I have become the champion, I can't continue the sewer part. What do I do now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
i have been playing the game latley and i want to know if u can get to the safari zone and i want to know how to get lucky egg

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Hi, I've been trying to clear Madio cave, I think that's what it was called, it's just south of the safari zone anyway. I've gotten the Comet Badge and have no idea how to Progress.
To my point, I reach a character who calls himself "The CUTLERINE" who tell's me the area is under construction, have I gone the correct way or have I become sidetracked? because this place is maddening and I need serious help.

If I am in the right place how do I get past "The CUTLERINE"? and if not please tell me so I can re-attempt this damned cave!

Also where is a KingMadio? It's mentioned in several pokedex entries, and I just wanted to know whether or not it was a random encounter or a boss-style encounter like the camera-thing.

I'm a total noob at Hacked roms and this forum... my first post to be exact so please, help me if you can.

Sigh~ I ask for help then stumble unto the exit... erf I'm stupid, well thanks for taking the time to read my somewhat useless posts...

New question though, how do you delete posts?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
i have finished the cave and didnt meat the cuterline

im in picifidlog town i beated the gym leader and i know where the cave is but the swimmer guy is resting there how do i get him to go away??
plz help and answer

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
I died in Socropolis in the Gunnslinger Hall, and I ended up where the first gym is. How to I come back to Socropolis?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
I beat the elite 4 and did not receive the phone call from professor birch. I have since beat norman and beat ot again and explored all routes around pacifidlog. I also encountered gleis in the entrance to lilycove caves and lost to a zombie with lvl 100 pokemon. What do I do now?

Back