• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I did give mine a clean up before hand

Spoiler:

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Mine is pretty plain. Who doesn't love Disney Princesses?

Spoiler:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Spoiler:

A little bummed out I couldn't find a wallpaper with just the waifu ;___;

Years
I've been looking for a good Rayquaza wallpaper lately, and this is the only deceny one I could find I didn't already have. I've been using it for a week or so, but I don't know how long it'll stick.

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pretty straight forward. Nothing special to show. I should probably go grab a background, my computer crashed pretty recently and I just have been too lazy, lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Spoiler:

Not sure how my PC is so cool in this weather, but anyway! I built it with wire management and fans in mind, still impressed by it being 15C when it's warmer outside! Anyway, some rainmeter and skinning going on here, a bit less than I usually do. I'm very much into my minimalism.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Every time I want to change my wallpaper I have a really hard time finding an appropriate new one.

(click for bigger stuff)

This time I couldn't find any good one, so I had to create one by myself. It's actually the first one I ever did...

Years
Spoiler:

Not sure how my PC is so cool in this weather, but anyway! I built it with wire management and fans in mind, still impressed by it being 15C when it's warmer outside! Anyway, some rainmeter and skinning going on here, a bit less than I usually do. I'm very much into my minimalism.

Ooooh, I like. But why do you bother with a taskbar if you already have a shortcut bar? Alt+Tab is already godlike.

Every time I want to change my wallpaper I have a really hard time finding an appropriate new one.

(click for bigger stuff)

This time I couldn't find any good one, so I had to create one by myself. It's actually the first one I ever did...

+1 for making it yourself, and it's easy on the eyes.

...I actually want this now.

Anywho, new update.

Spoiler:

Back