• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Do you have female hidden ability Eevee by any chance?
No. Not yet at the moment, but I have a friend safari which has Eevee so I can contact you when I caught one.
TOPIC UPDATE: Added two Eevee's with Hidden Ability Anticipation to the Just out of the Egg list!

Last edited:

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
@Psycomew2 I really would like that Solar Power Charmeleon
@Oshawottlover13 Sure! What are you offering for them?

Certainly. Are natures/iv's/gender an issue, or is the ability alone enough?

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
TOPIC UPDATE: Just hatched three Electrike! Added them to the Pokémon Y Exclusives list.

Last edited:
Years
I got Pokemon Y And like to have Pootcheyna , Swirlix , Staryu. I got alot of diffrent pokemon dont know what you want in return though

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
I got Pokemon Y And like to have Pootcheyna , Swirlix , Staryu. I got alot of diffrent pokemon dont know what you want in return though
That's ok. I only have Swirlix ready right now, so I have to breed the other two. I would like Pokémon in return, which I don't have yet or Pokémon which I just think would be a fair trade. I'm not very demanding about that. :)

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
TOPIC UPDATE: Added a new list for Friend Safari Pokémon that I caught. There will only be Pokémon with their Hidden Ability in that list.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Could you breed me a Houndour with any of the following natures: Mild, Rash, Naughty(<- most preferred) or Hasty, Naive, or any of the neutral natures? And if you could, what would you be looking for in return?

thanks!

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Could you breed me a Houndour with any of the following natures: Mild, Rash, Naughty(<- most preferred) or Hasty, Naive, or any of the neutral natures? And if you could, what would you be looking for in return?

thanks!
I will send you a PM when it's done :) Naughty will take somewhat longer however, because I don't have a Naughty Ditto yet, but I'm sure I can get it.

However, I'm also preparing for a tournament and am trying to breed me a Pokémon with perfect IVs, so it could take me some more time to get the Houndour, but I'm sure I will have it today or tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Thank you! :) Either Mild or Rash natures are perfect too if you don't have a Naughty nature easily available.

Edit: Also I hope it's okay I've added you friend code. I'm online quite a bit during the day(I work nights, haha) So I should be able to be online whenever's convenient for you. :)

Last edited:

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Thank you! :) Either Mild or Rash natures are perfect too if you don't have a Naughty nature easily available.

Edit: Also I hope it's okay I've added you friend code. I'm online quite a bit during the day(I work nights, haha) So I should be able to be online whenever's convenient for you. :)

Added you top. I'm now hatching the egg, so we can Trade. At the moment I'm searching for a Modest Ditto and a Beldum, but you can always offer something else. I don't really care, as long as it a fair Trade :)

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Hello, I didn't see anything about vivillon in your first post. I was wondering what your native pattern is?
Yeah... I still have to add those to my wanted list. My native form is Continental and I already have Elegant and Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back