• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New ppls, Click Here

Click Here

Graphic Designer
Years
Sup,
I'm Click Here and I love making Pokemon games!
If you want in info on me check out my profile. I wanna chat with you... and I need some friends so stop by, add me
Sincerely,
Click Here

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
That's an awesome username! XD Although at first I thought you'd be some advertising newbie. :| Haha.

Well it's great to have you here, Click Here. Hope you can settle in and have fun around the forums. :D

Welcome. o/

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
That's an awesome username! XD Although at first I thought you'd be some advertising newbie. :| Haha

My thoughts exactly...But it's very creative! I'm sure you'll get plenty of people to click your username ^__^

Anyway, welcome to PC Click Here! The PokeCommunity is a great place to make some new friends. It's actually quite easy to meet some cool people...Just start posting around and people are bound to notice that creative name of yours.

I'd love to chat with you, so drop me a VM if you like! Hopefully I'll see you around =P

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Years
lol

Hey, so far you've managed to fool three people with this topic alone :P Have fun here, they're a friendly lot!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Wow. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Click Here! Click the rules and have fun here. I bet that username will make you go easily popular.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
Hello, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Your username is cery ironic and since you asked to be a friend, I'll make sure I add you.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
What a great Username! It certainly shows itself well, I might even click on your name just out of curiosity. For starters, your name gave us the impression that you were an advertising newbie, but you proved us that you are actually a member capable of having a good time here.
With a name like that, I guarantee that your going to blend in well.
Just be sure to read the rules, the FAQ, the rules in other sections (Some sections have rules different from the main rules; just an FYI.), and try and have fun while your at it.
See ya!

Back