• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I've had stiches before! It was not super fun, and I learned that being friendly to animals doesn't always mean they'll be nice back. I have a long scar on my face (I hate it) where a dog tore my cheek flesh off, and nearly punctured my eye. (It was a devil dog) they didn't even put it to sleep! It attacked another girl and that's when they put it to sleep (Good ridence) anyways, I haven't been able to shiney hunt much so....sorry. Ttyl!

Years
Ryan, I hear you have psat's tommorow, me too! :D I'm in california too, Milpitas High. Hope you're chin gets better, I got 5 - 6 stiches once when I was a little kid. I can still feel it and some of it shows. :( Anyone mind if I go after a shiny Dratini?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well in stiches i win everyone (ryan hpe u get better!)

I fell down the stairs and the corner of a stair went straight into my head, it was a really deep bruise. I got lots of blood a broken knee and 14 stiches running through my fore head! The fall didnt hurt(only my knee, i thought i would see god!!lol)the head did not hurt either just a litle bit later, but it was darn unbelievable it looked like an action movie fall.

WHen i was six, i was in Bali on vacation.My family and me went to a baboon temple in the jungle (or forest dont remeber) ANd i bought peanuts so i could feed the monkeys, well a monkey came ner me and took my peanuts from me, and i started to say to the monkey that please give them back, ill give you some but the other monkeys also want one!! so when i tried to get it back, the monkey slashed my face and my chest, if you have ever seen dragon ball z, i look like Yanma , i got 17 stiches on my face and 8 on my chest.

I hate monkeys since then!! lol.

Well no luck in chansey search but soon ill get it! Hope you get better ryan and lets see if we are all lucky!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2004
Me and my pal Politoed (Nicknamed: Aqua) spent 4 hours searching for a shiny Gastly and we didn?t find one but now its fully EV trained! Then I checked Aqua out on collosseum and it looked so funny!Body slam: It jumps forward lands then bounces on the opponent,it dosent sound that funny but it is! Psychic: Politoed inhales muuuuch air then lets it tounge out it REALLY looked funny!Surf: Aqua did the same things as it did at Psychic. Hypnosis: Aqua did the same things as it did at Psychic! See ya /Master_Ash!

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
Hey i took my psats on wendsday in ny and they were easy, gl. im still shiny hunting but im also training my pokes up lol have fun kiddies

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
I wanna Join! I love Shiny Pokemon!

I've Searching for shiny chancey ever since that fateful Day in the safari zone...

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hahaha i cannot believe u looking for a chansey? haha i cant get a regular on more less a shiny lol, hatch one way easier imo! lol

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
ShineyKabutops said:
hahaha i cannot believe u looking for a chansey? haha i cant get a regular on more less a shiny lol, hatch one way easier imo! lol

*Sigh* I found one so I know It's out there! I will Find You Shiney Chancy!

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
lol have fun champ, that oughta to be a pain in the arse

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
Sooo....can i join? *Sigh* i hate being ignored.

I'm sure none of us would mind you joining. Aaryn has to be the one to say so, but he never turned down anyone asking to join, so... sure, you can join!

Also, Aaryn, can you get a member list so I can update the shiny dex? I'm not even sure how many members we have, let alone what poke's they have caught.

Update: STILL no shiny clefairy... my bad luck seems to be working for me... I think I'll start searching for something while I EV train my pokemon.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ok guys i need to ev train my kabuto/tops and well i need to know where to train and which ev to raise, while im there i can search for a shiny thanx everyone

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
ShineyKabutops said:
ok guys i need to ev train my kabuto/tops and well i need to know where to train and which ev to raise, while im there i can search for a shiny thanx everyone

You sholdn't post that here... If you want help with stuff like that, start a thread in "Pokemon GB Strategies & Movesets"... If you dont want to do that, you can PM me.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Sure you can join FireEmporer! As I said earlyer, Aaryn has to give his OK, but he won't mind. So, what shinys do you have in Fr/Lg/Ru/Sa, and what are you searching for?

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
well it has something to do with shinies i wanna kill two birds with one stone, i assumed i would get some help but oh well *runs away crying*

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
kabuto-lvl34
lonely nature
AA
Surf
Absorb
Mud Shot

i know sucky attacks but idk what to give it and how to train it, ill make sure to search while i train(scouts honor) lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
....hahhahahaha Ryan did for us huh??? :badsmile: ive only had stitches once when i was 7 i was cutting carrots up for my pet hamster and i cut my finger 3-4 stitches luckily it wasnt a dull knife though .. ;)
well i was expecting to be on her later at night but things changed..o well.... no luck on magikarp ....... :\ the good thing about all this though is that im growing to be more patient with things...[/

Back