• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Professor Araragi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtPatches

i has a beard
Years
The new Professor.

Who else saw her picture and thought, "You know what? I don't need gym badges. I'll just be her aide."

;D

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
i like her too but she isn't a professor. Serebii calls her Dr. Araragi :)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
i like her too but she isn't a professor. Serebii calls her Dr. Araragi :)
They're all called "Dr. _____" in Japan. The terms are pretty much interchangeable.

I like that they have a female professor, her design is nice- simple but not too bland- and I'm hoping they'll do right by her and give her a decent storyline role other than just "give you starter and Pokedex" like some of the others in the past. I like what they did with Rowan, they should continue making these important NPCs more integral to the plot.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
They're all called "Dr. _____" in Japan. The terms are pretty much interchangeable.

I like that they have a female professor, her design is nice- simple but not too bland- and I'm hoping they'll do right by her and give her a decent storyline role other than just "give you starter and Pokedex" like some of the others in the past. I like what they did with Rowan, they should continue making these important NPCs more integral to the plot.

telling from that big smile of hers on the scans I'm sure she has a story behind her. Isshu will be the first region with a story behind every character :D.

She might turn out to be my favorite professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back