• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Khawill

<3
Years
I literally begin to shake whenever I talk to a girl, it sometimes gets bad enough to where I can't even write lol. Though I have had one girlfriend, I havent been able to talk to any others since. The thing is though, all my friends are considered "players" and always have a girlfriend (and always able to replace them -.-). I have no idea why I have a deep fear like that

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I've never had a "real" relationship in the sense that I eventually understood who I am sexually. (Not that I would count my past relationships as relationships anyways. They hardly lasted past 1 date.)

Nor do I think I will get a boyfriend right now. I just have other things to worry about.

Back