• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wait when is the 2012 in Review thing over? I kind of want to submit something since supportership would be a nice PC anniversary gift. (Mine's February 23) hint hint

I never expected myself becoming a Supporter, especially given my strict mother means I have no donating powers.

And to be Tier 5 was also unexpected. Normally it would pay $25 to reach that tier alone.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Sighh I want a supportership so badly. At least tier 3, I want a blog xD My Dad won't donate to me, and I don't blame him :/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's not really that special XD Wait until you have some stable source of income to help PC, I'm sure you can survive until then!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Too.....much....school..work...-mountain of books and papers topple down on me- 216633

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I'll give you a screenshot since you're confused

Spoiler:

I downloaded the font I need but I don't know where to place the file.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Search your computer for a fonts folder and stick it in there with all your other fonts. I would screencap but I'm about to go somewhere.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

Okay never mind, I found a new trick thanks to your website. If I didn't find that out, then I would still be confused as I don't have a folder to put fonts in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back