• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha {:
I can't help it. Sharp stuff is fun.

Also, how are you guys doing?

Edit:
Didn't see Jz's post.

I know, I know. :c Was easily avoidable and I was warned that it would happen. Perhaps I'll be more careful. T:

Last edited:
Years
"Sharp stuff is fun."

Remind me to never come within 20 miles of you.

And I'm doing pretty good, more or less. Just finished doing 3 hours of homework so I'm a bit tired.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Good evening Dcc.

I'm good, can't stay very long though, rather busy.

By the way, lol.
G4S4

Years
^^*another immature chuckle*

Well that's an interesting way to die. Eaten by mountain rats. That's actually pretty impressive.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What exactly would mountain rats mean? I mean, that sounds pretty damn scary for the mountain to have a special breed of rats.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Delta
No, no, it's okay...I probably won't cut you. {:

@Roc
Hey!
That's awesome haha.

@Shiny Celebi
Spoiler:

@Jz
Actually laughed upon reading your post.

Sir Codin

Anyway, Spring Break is coming up for me. What are you guys going to do for yours?

Crux

Evermore
Years
What's a mountain rat?

Why, this of course!
biggest-rat022.jpg

:}

@Carchar:
I don't have a spring break, but will hopefully do something exciting this spring.
That'd be really cool to go to Seattle, San Francisco, Orlando, or New York though.
Four corners, Ftw!

Years
My school doesn't have a spring break, sadface ;~;

Whaaaat? That sucks.
My spring break is going to be awesome. I get to be in a Disney parade in Disneyworld with 153 friends.

Oh, and Roc, idk if it's meant to be that way, but "phoenix" is misspelled in your siggy.

Sir Codin

I already have what I'm going to do for Spring Break planned out. Mostly catching up on academic stuff, but I also like to include things on my "To Do" lists that I know I'm going to do regardless of planning, just so I can feel like I've actually accomplished something:

Spoiler:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Lj:
There there man, there there.

@Delta:
It is. I'm using it as bait for grammer nazis. I eat them.
... so where do you live?...

@Carchar:
Ahaha, that's an interesting list you have there. X)

Years
@CarcharOdin
haha omg im dying
xD perfect.

@Rococo
Funny enough, I live in Phoenix, AZ. Hehe. Of course I would be able to spell "phoenix". xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back