• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tutorials by psyduck007

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
1. Is there a tutorial needed to do this? :s
2. Just a plain wildbattle script?
3. The Shiny battle is never going to work unless you've hacked the encounter code and added a new Shiny-encounter code at the offset specified in your tutorial..

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
additional info

the change poke ball design tutorial is for those who want to make a Mario game, for example, in a Pokemon ROM. (like changing a poke ball into the ? box in super Mario, for example) I also made the shiny battle script, since M_X's tutorial is hard. Only the callasm is enabled in the shiny battle script in my tutorial.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think it's good...
But maybe u should change the script editor to XSE.
It has less problems and it's easy to use.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
I think it's good...
But maybe u should change the script editor to XSE.
It has less problems and it's easy to use.
where can i download XSE? I'm using pokescript, by the way.

@D-Trogh: the callasm offset in the shiny wildbattle script is for leafgreen--I'll research the one for the following: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and Fire Red.

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
where can i download XSE? I'm using pokescript, by the way.

@D-Trogh: the callasm offset in the shiny wildbattle script is for leafgreen--I'll research the one for the following: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and Fire Red.

go to hackmews thread to download XSE. best script editor ever.

Back