• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Did you delete all saves and restart the game? If the settings are fixed, you have to start a new game as the existing save won't know that.

Cyclone
Yes I did but it's going to be a pain to get a female Cyndaquil all over again.

and I'm still getting the guy on route 30 so I'm thing its a glitch in the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Where is Houndour in this game? I've been trying Route 36 for a while now and it isn't showing up.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
My Cyndaquil evolve into a quilava but it didn't show the pokedex. But it showing that I have a charmeleon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
That person gives me an ultra ball too haha ii hope this gets fixed

Have you noticed the problems with the pokedex giving you wrong false capture data like when you evolve a Cyndaquil into a quilava then it tells you that you have a charmeleon in the pokedex but not the quilava infoor or caterpie evoloves into medapod and gigves you pikachu's pokedex info

Years
Have you noticed the problems with the pokedex giving you wrong false capture data like when you evolve a Cyndaquil into a quilava then it tells you that you have a charmeleon in the pokedex but not the quilava infoor or caterpie evoloves into medapod and gigves you pikachu's pokedex info
The situation remains the same until you get a National dex later

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hi,

I just got the 4th badge and decided to go to Mahogany Town. I went in the room with the guy who sells ragecandybars and Lance was there and he let me into the underground. I'm entirely sure this shouldn't have happened because when that happens you've already seen Lance and I haven't.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hi,

I just got the 4th badge and decided to go to Mahogany Town. I went in the room with the guy who sells ragecandybars and Lance was there and he let me into the underground. I'm entirely sure this shouldn't have happened because when that happens you've already seen Lance and I haven't.
Having actually done that in SoulSilver recently, I'll confirm you are entirely correct. You do not see Lance until you catch the Red Gyarados, and he is the one who discovers the underground.

Cyclone

Nacho Man

Joey's Stalker
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Hi. So, I am having some trouble. First : is it possible to reserect fossils at Goldenrod? The scientist says the machine is not working. Next, I have received both two rubies (both in the underwater dungeon) and two silver wings (one In pewter city ans one from axel) and as they are both key items they do not stack and the second one just disappears. What should I do about that? Finally, I can't access the undersea express even though I got the pass. Thanks

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Umm, I just noticed something while training my Tyranitar. In the text, it says that Crunch may lower SP.Def. But when actually used, it lowers the opponent's Def. instead of SP.Def. Just wanted to point that out.

Years
Hi,

Yes, its a known bug so don't go there yet and instead follow Lake of Rage's path or else some events may glitch

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Is there any way to buy Ultra Balls before you fight Suicune? I found like 4 in-game but already used 2 of them before reaching Suicune & Great Balls aren't doing it at all. Is there any city with a store that sells them?

EDIT: Disregard this part, caught Suicune with a Great Ball.

Its not in that route. Its inside Mount Mortar west entrance.

Not sure which one that is. Could you screenshot the exact area/floor it's found on? Also where is Larvitar found?

Last edited:
Years
Is there any way to buy Ultra Balls before you fight Suicune? I found like 4 in-game but already used 2 of them before reaching Suicune & Great Balls aren't doing it at all. Is there any city with a store that sells them?

EDIT: Disregard this part, caught Suicune with a Great Ball.

Not sure which one that is. Could you screenshot the exact area/floor it's found on? Also where is Larvitar found?
No, I have not have excess with the screenies but I can give you a perfect hint.
Go through Ecruteak city and then go west. When you reach Mount Mortar go inside it. If you don't encounter it then go further inside it and into another floor

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Just a quick announcement to say I fixed the evolution Pokédex bug. Unfortunately, I can't make it fix already wrongly set seen/caught flags, but any evolutions which take place from now on should set the correct flags.

Sorry it took so long to fix!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
No, I have not have excess with the screenies but I can give you a perfect hint.
Go through Ecruteak city and then go west. When you reach Mount Mortar go inside it. If you don't encounter it then go further inside it and into another floor

dang, so early in the game? I caught mine in Mt. Silver >.<

Back