• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby 2

Which OW sprites for brendan/may would look better?

• Ruby/Sapphire

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Firered/LeafGreen

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Customized/New

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Your hack looks very nice, especially the palette you change and the OWs

Pinta77

Thank you =) this thread is almost irrelevant now. So much has changed fron when I first started. When it's finally done, you'll all get the full scoop hopefully on a hack show case thread.

Basically, I'm utilizing diving and secret bases. Rewriting the whole story, new characters, a new and insane professor, a few new pokemon, a few fakemon, some original pokemon sprite replacements and more. The only thing that's the same really is the main shape of the map and the gym leaders.

But for now this can be closed. Thank you all for taking a look. The final version will be here before you know it.

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hi, IDK if you will read this considering that I am just re-editing a post. But I Think you should ask DrFuji in terms of locking this thread. I like your idea of Revamping the game. I also think you should come up with a more awesome name like something based on the main Pokemon of the game. For example, I want to use Lucario for the game, so I think of something based on what lucario can do, like Pokemon Aura Masters or something. If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask for help! If you wanna reopen the team thread, I will be a faithful member. I can help you with tiles and I am rather good at digging out stuff. And a comment on your OW, it seems that you don't input enough shadows. Don't worry, it is a rookie OW Spriter mistake. Try using other OWs as a base. As always, I am available (not for until next friday cuzz of exams ): Not my fault!) if you need any help (doubt there is anything I know that you don't thou o.o). And I really hope you reopen the team thread and find FAITHFUL helpers! I am looking forward to your ultimate revamp and if you need help with the banners, I could make some for u thou im still new. Bye!

Last edited:

Pinta77

I didn't actually make the Wes Sprite. Here are the sheets the way I found them though.

wess.png

wessprite.png

I'm still working on this hack :> once it is a little bit better, I plan on getting a thread in the Hack Showcase

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
i'm done with it and i'm stuck in Juniper City because fog is in the gyms i can't look anything man... :'(

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
hey i wanna ask this is funny i know hazel gyms is must be lvl 100 right? but this is so funny.. how i'm gonna level up my Combusken if you turns it to lvl 1 it must be 39 or 41

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
MOTHER OF *****! SHOOT! I WAS PLAYING ON HAZEL AND UNTIL THE TEAM ROCKET EXPLODING SOMETHING! I GIVED LATIAS AND LATIAS CALL AND BOOMS! THE POKEMON WAS CLOSE!!!! SHOOT!!! MOTHER OF ****~~!! I HATE MALWARE!

Pinta77

I'll update this soon. I have been working on this quite a bit, and it's very different.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
I have found a bugs.... you should probably use NO$GBA Debug Version the bugs is:
1. Unlimited Leftovers on Jasper Cave downstairs
2.Steven appeared again when after the second explosion Steven disappear and after go through that and Steven appeared again and its battle again!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
hey guys this game have so much bugs.... i meet some and the worst there is a cave but i can't go on.. man i'm stuck in there.. fix please!!! :(

Back