• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Eeveelution would you sleep with at night

Sirfetch’d

I'd love to cuddle up next to a Flareon especially on a super cold night. It could keep me all nice and warm like a heated blanket. :D

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
As a matter of contrasts, I'd prefer to have Glaceon sleep with me. She can cool me down when I'm on vacation to a hot country like Mexico.

Years
I'd let Jolteon snuggle up to me at night, because I think it could be a more functioning and respectable alarm clock than the one I've got right now, haha. Wouldn't need any coffee either, I'd already have my daily 'jolt' awake to get me going. (hohoho)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Probably Flareon. Fluffy and warm. I like having a cat in bed when I sleep, hearing it purr. Idk, that's just something I really like haha. Makes me feel calm. I imagine Flareon would be like a fluffy cat, but any Eeveelution except for maybe Glaceon, Vaporeon and Jolteon would probably be pretty okay.

If we would talk any pokémon overall, I'd rather have a Glameouw or Delcatty probably, as they are cats :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
After I'm done brushing my teeth and changing into my night clothes, I would probably take an Espeon on my way to bed. It's small, and due to its softness, it would feel very comfortable to huddle up with it. Plus, thanks to its psychic abilities, it would always be able to chase away my nightmares and make me have nice dreams. (:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Espeon, because Espeon is my favourite, or like others said, Flareon because it could keep me warm. =w=

Years
Flareon just seems so fluffy and warm for cold winter nights that I don't know how I could pick any of the others to sleep with. An Umbreon might be nice too, but I expect that its much more of a nocturnal Pokemon, so it'd probably be up and about when I'm sleeping.

Years
I'd sleep with a super-warm Flareon because, given it's a Fire-type it can heat its fur and make you have a warm, cozy sleep.

Years
I don't know. I like to be cold when I fall asleep, so a Glaceon would be perfect for that. But, I also have insomnia to an extent, and an Espeon would just be able to put me to sleep. Tell it to hypnotize me and I wouldn't have to spend hours rolling around until I fall sleep haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Flareon in the winter when it's warm, Glaceon in the summer when it's hot! I'm assuming they'd both only be somewhat warm/cold and not burning/freezing to touch to the extent that it's uncomfortable though - if they were as extreme as their Pokédex entries might imply then I'd rather have a Leafeon to cuddle!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm going to go with Espeon, because it can use hypnosis and make me fall asleep and then influence my dreams.

Back