• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sorry for the bad quality, my younger brother has my camera in Alaska until mid March - so for now I'm using my cell phone camera.....

Got my 3DS Pokemon related skin and 3 plush set - with Mew, Pignite, and Shinx.

Inside part of the skin features Chespin & Froakie on the top and the cute Fennekin on the bottom part
Spoiler:

the outside of the skin has Yveltal and Xerneas.
Spoiler:

Also got three plushes, only photo'd two of them, the two new ones. Mew and Shinx, really wanted the Shinx plush so it was my main reason for ordering them....
Mew:
Spoiler:

Cute looking Shinx:
Spoiler:

edit - Jan 6th - added my newest plush, to not double post

Just got my Stunky plush! It's so much better than what I had expected!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I finally got my two t-shirts!! wearing one right now. I ordered a black t-shirt with Watchog on it (yep it's the one I'm wearing) and a cute Espurr t-shirt.

Neatly folded - and my companion wanted to be in the pic too!
Spoiler:

Extended on my bed:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, I know many who would love to own that Espurr shirt!

Years
I am looking for a place to chat about something that is unique. I don't play the games or collect the cards or comics but I do purchase merchandise. I am an imaginative person and am looking for a way to "train' my pokemon creatures such as the action figures I have, by way of memorizing their attacks and chatting and casually competing in matches with other trainers. If anyone out there is interested in what I have to say please reply.

That's the first time I've heard of it. It sounds awesome. Hope you'll find others here who enjoy it the way you do (:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm so happy now!! my newest Glameow plush just arrived today!! - not sure why, I set it next to Meowth, and talking Oshy plush is visible below it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm so happy now!! my newest Glameow plush just arrived today!! - not sure why, I set it next to Meowth, and talking Oshy plush is visible below it.
Spoiler:

I myself would love to have that espurr t-shirt, I haven't done much shopping lately since it's cold here and need to focus on other things, but hopefully I will have new things soon and new pics of what I haven't posted yet.

Years
Just wanted to let the collectors here know that my hot topic has a bunch of pokemon stuff in Stock now and yours might too. Check it out. This isn't an advertisement since I don't work there,just giving the collectors a heads up. I'm probably heading back this weekend to get a t - shirt or two. They had like 5 different to choose from. If I get one I will post a picture.
This also reminds me that I need to take pictures of my collection.

Years
I've got a pokemon tablecloth that I found at goodwill a while back... i was just looking at it and i realized that Grimer and Meowth had the same Pokedex number... instead of Meowth being #53 he is #88 like Grimer.
I searched the interwebs for a misprint like this and there is none to my knowledge... if someone can explain this that would be appreciated... I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just wanted to let the collectors here know that my hot topic has a bunch of pokemon stuff in Stock now and yours might too. Check it out. This isn't an advertisement since I don't work there,just giving the collectors a heads up. I'm probably heading back this weekend to get a t - shirt or two. They had like 5 different to choose from. If I get one I will post a picture.
This also reminds me that I need to take pictures of my collection.

I know that, it's where I bought my Meowth t-shirt.
I plan on ordering a Cinccino & Litleo (if there are still some available) plush in February.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Update on my collection:
With my Christmas money I bought a few things. First of, I got Pokemon Y. I have no 3DS of my own but I was so desperate to get it. Good thing though is my friend is letting me borrow his so I've been able to play it! So far loving it and I only have one badge.
Another thing I bought is this cute Oshawott plushie
Spoiler:

I saw it at Target a few months ago and thought it was adorable. So glad I finally was able to buy it! Also got a Legendary Treasures pack and a Plasma Blast pack as well.

A few days ago, I got this Sylveon plush in the mail from a friend.
Spoiler:

It was a complete surprise. She told me I was getting a gift from her, but she didn't say what it was. Just that she ordered it off eBay and that I should get a mysterious package in the mail. When I posted this picture on Facebook she said it was cuter than she remembered it was. It's definitely really cute!

Edit: I forgot the awesome shirt I got at Hot Topic with the Kalos starters on it a month ago!
Spoiler:

Ignore the ugly Finn hat... >_> (Finn from Adventure if you don't know).

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Edit: I forgot the awesome shirt I got at Hot Topic with the Kalos starters on it a month ago!
Spoiler:

Ignore the ugly Finn hat... >_> (Finn from Adventure if you don't know).

I love that shirt, now I would like to get one myself, I'll go hunting at my local Hot Topics to see if I can find some.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
for christmas, i got a special limited edition shiny charizard plushie. its about a foot tall and japanese. its tag was ash iris and cilan and the words were in japanese.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I haven't made in update in a while, but that's what I'm doing today~

In September, I got Chikorita (my first Pokemon so I had to get a plush). Yesterday Zoroark came and today Suicune came in the mail, all the way from Japan~ I'm so happy because Suicune was never confirmed to have shipped but here she is, and ONE DAY AFTER Zoroark arrived. (I ordered them on the same day, but from different places).

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I finally got my two plushies from Hokkaido, Japan - both male and female Meowstic.
They arrived much faster than expected. They where scheduled to arrive sometime between Feb 12th and the 25th, instead I got them on Feb. 7th.
Spoiler:

just waiting on Espurr to arrive, it's scheduled to arrive sometime between Feb 28th and March 20th, also from Japan.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hate to double post - newest plush arrived today - Umbreon, all I need now is Jolteon and I'll have all 9 Eeveelutions. It looks beautiful, really love the details on it
Spoiler:

if anyone curious, here is my Eeveelution collection, you can see where Umbreon is, and I just need Jolteon, I'll have to wait until my Pay Day in March to get it.
1625472_621999237855955_790732540_n.jpg
Spoiler:

still in the mail some where between Japan & Seattle: my Espurr plush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back