• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [BETA 2 OUT NOW!] Pokémon Darkfire

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2023
Any update sir? Im looking forward to this hack. For me , its the best hack i've ever seen here.

Years
  • Age 21
  • No.
  • Seen Jun 16, 2020
This caught my eye right away. With the amazing title, description, and dedication, this will turn out great :)
Can't wait to play it ♡

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Any update sir? Im looking forward to this hack. For me , its the best hack i've ever seen here.

We're currently working on beta 2 - it's taking a bit longer than anticipated because of battle backgrounds that we chose to insert, and those are complicated to be sure.

Aside from battle backgrounds, all the maps for beta 2 have been made, and a lot of the scripting too.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
We're currently working on beta 2 - it's taking a bit longer than anticipated because of battle backgrounds that we chose to insert, and those are complicated to be sure.

Aside from battle backgrounds, all the maps for beta 2 have been made, and a lot of the scripting too.

how long is this beta going to be? longer than beta 1? and good job with this game. it's fun!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The second beta won't be longer than the first one in terms of maps covered, but a lot of work has been done on UI, AI, the battle system, battle bgs and the likes

BcP1HBE.png

yellow = first beta
blue = second beta

Here's a representation of the maps covered in beta 2. Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Years
The second beta won't be longer than the first one in terms of maps covered, but a lot of work has been done on UI, AI, the battle system, battle bgs and the likes

BcP1HBE.png

yellow = first beta
blue = second beta

Here's a representation of the maps covered in beta 2. Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.

this is cool dude! very cool! i'm pumped for beta 2! thanks for the reply.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.

As follow-up on that statement and an update to show everyone we haven't forgotten about this project, here's one of the maps that will be almost fully explorable in the 2nd beta:

Pinleaf Town
Wu8Dy6R.png

We want to make the house on the bottom right, along with the plot of land near it where you can plant berries, available to purchase.

Still working on beta 2!

bh02032002

Years
As follow-up on that statement and an update to show everyone we haven't forgotten about this project, here's one of the maps that will be almost fully explorable in the 2nd beta:

Pinleaf Town
Wu8Dy6R.png

We want to make the house on the bottom right, along with the plot of land near it where you can plant berries, available to purchase.

Still working on beta 2!

this looks really cool man!!! Good luck with the hack and i hope Beta 2 comes out soon. thanks for creating such a quality game.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
brother this looks hella
i don't really follow anything anymore but like god damn this looks pretty, hopefully gameplay matches!! :)
i wish you well as you move along with this~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
What have we been working on? Battle backgrounds!

sea-new.png

wingull.png

geo.png

Coming in beta 2!

Last edited:

bh02032002

Years

Pinleaf Town
Wu8Dy6R.png

Still working on beta 2!

this looks SOOO cool. good luck on the game!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
We revamped the region map and we're about to insert it in-game! The map will be available in beta 2!

i9WYqN4.png

Thread will be updated with it soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
When will it b completed and finished

We have zero clue, in fact the workload to be done for a hack (and this hack especially) is so massive that even if we were to give estimates, we'd most probably be wrong

I would really appreciate it if people stopped asking. There's no good answer we can give

Last edited:
Years
I voted for best mapping for your hack.I love this hack very much!Because all the maps are very beautiful, and all the background music is very nice.Almost as comfortable as watching the scenery.I hope DarkFire can become Best Mapping hack XD.Thank you author for all your efforts.

Years
Although I speak Chinese, I still know some English.So,I can understand the game story.But I still can rarely fully understand the game story.I am glad I can understand the hack storyline x3.

Back